Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Anyone else feel a bit down at this time of year? Nights getting short now, dark when I get up and dark when I come home. Last couple of days is the first I've felt it becoming a bit wintery....

I love May, June July and most of August. Bright nights, can batter in a couple of rounds of golf after work and footer about out in the garden, stuff like that. Just this time of year I come to the realization we're in for about 6 months of shite from here. 

18 minutes ago, throbber said:

8 Mile has the usually unflappable Bobby on the verge of tears with his Sean Dyche chat these days.

Bobby is also getting a severe telling by the terrorist-loving punctuation-dodger in the Provo Princess thread. Will he make it up off the canvas before the count of ten?

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Yeah I'm off the booze, it's been quite a heavy month and I want to shed some pounds! Hopefully last until Saturday before having a beer.

Brew Dog's Nanny State is not a bad substitute. 0.5% but still manages to taste a bit like a proper beer. A few sets of chin ups and you'll be on form.