Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

This is your reminder that libertarianism is the funniest political ideology

I already knew that would be the toast licence fanny before seeing what the video was.

It's an ideology that can be summed up by the phrase "f**k YOU JAMES, YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!"

Headline in the Mail

Elizabeth Hurley admits she could have been 'kinder' as she reflects on the tragic deaths of her exes Steve Bing and Shane Warne

This reads like she killed them off.

11 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Headline in the Mail

The Americans obsessing over adrenochrome, and there's Liz bumping off her lovers to maintain a beach body for her son to film.

13 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

When I was getting my car, the salesman boy went looking to see what was available when he was registering it, so I ended up with my initials in my reg.  

image.png.c2ac39feceea163f6b28a6ca612a439e.png

11 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Headline in the Mail

Even if she was like some kind of black widow, systematically murdering her mates after shagging them senseless, it'd be totally worth it. 

13 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

"I'd like to see some competency exhibited by people before driving a car".

"Literally blind people should not be driving"

Audience: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

17 hours ago, Spyro said:

A sign of good parenting right there tbh

Turns out her and her mate were too scared to juke off in case a register was taken for the last class of the day. There was no register and there were only 6 bairn’s in the class whilst the rest buggered off into town. 

She was raging 😂

8 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Even if she was like some kind of black widow, systematically murdering her mates after shagging them senseless, it'd be totally worth it. 

Black widows are spiders. You'd have run a mile in your heavily shitted underpants before she got near you. 

On 22/05/2024 at 10:14, MONKMAN said:

Since I moved into my house almost 11 months ago, I've not been billed for any Gas.

There was a mix up with the developer and British gas prior to moving into the house, which meant that they were given my wrong details.  Every time I phoned them to try and resolve this, I could never pass security as my name didn't match the one they had on the account, therefore I couldn't register an online account or set up payment.  After 6 months of calls, I finally managed to resolve the issue and was able to register online, receive bill and set up direct debit.  I got a 6 month electricity bill, but nothing for gas.  Again, I spent ages on the phone trying to resolve this, but British Gas got back to me saying that I'd closed my gas account and they're no longer the gas supplier to my property.  I've kept a record of all contact in case they try and pull a fast one.  

After a bit of research (UK gov and citizen advice websites) it turns out that under back billing rules in the UK, the maximum I can be billed for is up to the previous 12 months usage and nothing beyond that.  As a result, if nobody claims to be my supplier in the next month or so and bill me, then anything outwith the previous 12 months will be written off.  I fully expect to be hit with a bill at some point, but hopefully I can keep this going for the foreseeable as the longer it goes on the more free gas I'll have written off. 

I got four years of free electricity and gas due to Scottish Power being fucking useless. Good luck to you in your quest in sticking it to those c***s.

On 24/05/2024 at 16:42, Mark Connolly said:

Interesting use of force here by a Kent polis.

Twitter running the gamut from "Outrageously excessive" to "This is proper policing".

What say you, P&B?

Fucking pigs.

I’ve been busy these past few weeks. Thanks to PnB, I’ve only just learned that the Iranian President is dead, Benjy has been officially branded as a war criminal (won’t ever be convicted though), there’s to be a general election, and there’s someone in Scotland  who actually thinks that  Greens are worth voting for. 

On 24/05/2024 at 13:58, Empty It said:

Some Only Fans model will buy it.

Correction some sad guy will buy it for her, then he'll appear on compo faces thread next his wife.

11 hours ago, mathematics said:

I’ve been busy these past few weeks. Thanks to PnB, I’ve only just learned that the Iranian President is dead, Benjy has been officially branded as a war criminal (won’t ever be convicted though), there’s to be a general election, and there’s someone in Scotland  who actually thinks that  Greens are worth voting for. 

The day before the official announcement of the death, news reports from Iran suggested his chopper had been in a “heavy landing”, with news reports showing a mist-enshrouded mountain. Seemed a bit of an optimistic take at the time. Like seeing the planes hit the Twin Towers and describing it as a bumpy landing.

On 24/05/2024 at 19:04, GNU_Linux said:

The lugs on that

Screenshot_20240526-095133.png