Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

Salad cream on absolutely anything (even salad) should be met by a heavy chap at the door and the perpetrator being carted off by the Yewtree mob.

Anything that smells like a blend of tile grout and mastick is not fit for consumption.

never had a tuna and salad cream roll type post.

6 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Salad cream on absolutely anything (even salad) should be met by a heavy chap at the door and the perpetrator being carted off by the Yewtree mob.

Anything that smells like a blend of tile grout and mastick is not fit for consumption.

Absolutely spot on.

3 minutes ago, sjc said:

never had a tuna and salad cream roll type post.

Are you fucking insane? Do you know of the invention of mayonnaise?

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

^^^^^ choking to offload title of P&B snackbeast

It's just getting nonsensical. People are making things up to try and trump the cold toast (though there's nothing wrong with cold toast). I mean tuna and salad cream? That is just 100% wrong. That's what mayonnaise is for.

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

It's just getting nonsensical. People are making things up to try and trump the cold toast (though there's nothing wrong with cold toast). I mean tuna and salad cream? That is just 100% wrong. That's what mayonnaise is for.

I wasn't one of the posters on here that called you out for having day old cold toast but I find your unwillingness to even try fish fingers on toast with salad cream or tuna and salad cream on a roll before berating them as obtuse to be perfectly honest.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Agree with this. Although I must say some of the Hank McCoy stuff iv seen on here relating to food is mental. I do like a bandwagon but equally some of the food snobbery going about is mental. I get lynched for many things I find acceptable.

Anyway, mayonnaise shites all over salad cream and the correct mayonnaise is Hellmans light. All others are for Julio Baptista

said like a graduate type twat, engineery, condescending and sneering as f**k trying to figure out to what level to dumb down his thoughts to so plebs can understand....

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Did I touch a nerve with that one oer chamce?

If it helps, I didnt say all graduates are twats, I think I was pretty obviously meaning the ones who all seem to talk the same way of which I have encountered many in my working life.

lol......I know the very types you talk of!

8 minutes ago, sjc said:

I wasn't one of the posters on here that called you out for having day old cold toast but I find your unwillingness to even try fish fingers on toast with salad cream or tuna and salad cream on a roll before berating them as obtuse to be perfectly honest.

I know what tuna tastes like, I know what salad cream tastes like, and I know that mayonnaise is the correct accompaniment for tuna.

Salad cream is for salads. On anything else, yewtree need to be alerted.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I know what tuna tastes like, I know what salad cream tastes like, and I know that mayonnaise is the correct accompaniment for tuna.

Salad cream is for salads. On anything else, yewtree need to be alerted.

Thank you.

Just you stick to eating stale toast, Rugster.

3 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

I'm content with either brown or white loaf. Band me a non-caring daredevil if you will. Never heard anyone dying of bread though.

Try telling that to the relatives of these folk..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1334250/Cost-cutting-caused-deaths-of-bakery-workers-in-oven.html