Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was in Co. Donegal the other day, and as we went round the Ballyshannon bypass there was a sign in 3 languages, (none of which were Irish), advising motorists to drive on the left. I thought if tourists have made it this far from Rosslare, etc, they've probably already figured that out.

Edited by Jacksgranda
grandma

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

I was in Co. Donegal the other day, and as we went round the Ballyshannon bypass there was a sign in 3 languages, (none of which were Irish), advising motorists to drive on the left. I thought if tourists have made it this far from Rosslare, etc, they've probably already figured that out.

Backstop preparation imo 

I've been inundated with calls and messages by local men looking for some action. I can only assume I've been signed up to hook up website without my knowledge. How the f**k do I go about making it stop? 

In all seriousness this is fucking grim and whoever has done it deserves to be dropped in a vat of acid. 

1 minute ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I've been inundated with calls and messages by local men looking for some action. I can only assume I've been signed up to hook up website without my knowledge. How the f**k do I go about making it stop? 

In all seriousness this is fucking grim and whoever has done it deserves to be dropped in a vat of acid. 

images (13).jpeg

Fantastic

Could be an opportunity. Have you ever had stirrings? You could double your chances of finding love with some random.

My pal did this to me a while back and I started getting text messages letting me know that partners (both Male and Female) wanted to meet me. The texts were costing me 50p a go and I received 3 or 4 texts every day. I didn’t realise they were costing me 50p each for a few months.

20190709_182650.jpg.05840a8c82ce3dbfcd81fa6fb15fe678.jpg

Tut tut, it’s the blue and white striped home shirt!

I’m thinking of taking it down the street and getting a number 10 and Maradona on the back. Possibly just get Ching Hoormaster instead.

14 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

partridge.gif.39fb6ae94aa5258ca5e63e8b87e394fc.gif

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Tut tut, it’s the blue and white striped home shirt!

I’m thinking of taking it down the street and getting a number 10 and Maradona on the back. Possibly just get Ching Hoormaster instead.

Great player, Outside Left, Third Lanark 55-59 ?

15 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Image result for francis urquhart gif