Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Is this for pretty much the whole night or just for a spell?

Pretty much the whole night. Last thing I remember doing was a good few Jaeger bombs on the trot at about 11 or so... Next thing I'm lying on the floor in my room at 8 in the morning, being phoned by my Grandfather as it was the day of our 7-0 molestation of Ayr and I was due to leave at 9am. The trip down was horrific I must add.

Edited by Kieran

Pretty much the whole night. Last thing I remember doing was a good few Jaeger bombs on the trot at about 11 or so... Next thing I'm lying on the floor in my room at 8 in the morning, being phoned by my Grandfather as it was the day of our 7-0 molestation of Ayr and I was due to leave at 9am. The trip down was horrific I must add.

Okay Raith away then. While I remember everything about the 3-0 horsing that would lead to our manager getting his P45 on Monday morning, and the decent sesh before and after, the bouncers at the local cattle market let me in somewhat unwisely and I don't remember much until about 5 the next day back home. Luckily I'm an exceptionally friendly drunk or I might have got barred.

Edited by vikingTON

Okay Raith away then. While I remember everything about the 3-0 horsing that would lead to our manager getting his P45 on Monday morning, and the decent sesh before and after, the bouncers at the local cattle market let me in somewhat unwisely and I don't remember much until about 5 the next day back home. Luckily I'm an exceptionally friendly drunk or I might have got barred.

That would be a blackout my friend. At least by my definition anyway, although I don't understand what else a blackout could mean unsure.gif

That would be a blackout my friend. At least by my definition anyway, although I don't understand what else a blackout could mean unsure.gif

Well my alternative blackout is from the first night of my first adult holiday in Zante. After unwisely having a night flight without any sleep, unwisely having dinner at Scottish time (6pm), with a huge jug of free white wine, we then did a crawl of the bars in Laganas. Me and my mate felt a bit worse for wear around 11 so got a taxi to the hotel. Not before falling head-first down a flight of stairs from the bar. The last thing I remember is the taxi stopping at the hotel. Neither of us knew whether we actually paid the guy. Turns out we went straight to the pool bar and got a pint of Kronenburg before heading to bed, me leaving my wallet with half my money and my bank cards inside it at the bar.

Fucking shat myself til I found out the next day.

Edited by vikingTON

It'll happen my Invernessian pal. A trick for me when I feel like throwing up is to just put my fingers down my throat and letting it go, makes me feel so much better! biggrin.gif

It also makes room for more drinking.

I like to call it the Tactical Chunder, or TC.

I've spewed due to the sheer volume of cider in my stomach, gone to the toilets in Firewater, broke out the ol' TC, then got back to the drinking.

To be fair, I was a shape that night.

I have a catastrophic hangover, sitting at my desk willing death upon me.

Never drink the day before working - utter shambles. I've done about 5 shites and I feel like I've been raped.

That's because you probably were raped when you were drunk and now your sphincter has lost its powers of control.

Throwing up is part and parcel of heavy drinking. If it isn't sitting right you need to get it out before it kills you later on or just in the hangover. This particularly applies to shots.

Not for me :D I have never had to call in the Tactical Chunderstrike.

The black out is though <_<