Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Does anyone ever get in the type of mood when they just can't be bothered with people making big deals out of trivial situations and want to seriously rip them to bits about it but can't do so due to an overbearing sense of decency?

Some Fifer you are. Get it done you considerate b*****d.

Work, Andy?

Sounds a hell of a lot like work to me.

Nah Dunc, just in general.

I know I'm being dramatic but when those situations arise, everything inside me is screaming for me to tell the folk to get a fucking grip but 90% of the time I can't do it.

I then feel false but comfort myself with the fact that the majority of human beings are false in this respect due to the learned state of trying to be polite.

Simplified, I wish everyone would just tell it like it is without social conscience holding them back. It'd be fucked up for a while like but it'd soon sort itself out I reckon.

I know I'm being dramatic but when those situations arise, everything inside me is screaming for me to tell the folk to get a fucking grip but 90% of the time I can't do it.

I then feel false but comfort myself with the fact that the majority of human beings are false in this respect due to the learned state of trying to be polite.

Simplified, I wish everyone would just tell it like it is without social conscience holding them back. It'd be fucked up for a while like but it'd soon sort itself out I reckon.

Sometimes cunts just need telt. There you go I can be deep and meaningful at times.

Edit: That was actually written on a fortune cookie I mugged of some gran in Kirkcaldy.

Edited by Jimmy85

Does anyone ever get in the type of mood when they just can't be bothered with people making big deals out of trivial situations and want to seriously rip them to bits about it but can't do so due to an overbearing sense of decency?

I often wonder if constantly trying to be a good c**t would balance the scales with just being a complete fanny sometimes.

Opposite ends of the spectrum but there's a very fine line separating the two.

You're such a nice bloke.

Just for once come to the Monster side of that line. It's hectic and disturbing, yet somehow cathartic. There's no satisfaction like witnessing the face of an absolute dickhead when you tell them vociferously that they're an absolute dickhead. To their face. In broad daylight. Loudly. :)

Guest The Phoenix

Go to Google maps, get directions from Japan to China and look at instruction number 43

Brilliant G_Man. :lol:

Think yourself bloody lucky, however, that you didn't want to start in USA and stop off in Japan first. (Step 44) :o