Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was sat at a table opposite someone who looked like P&B's very own Andy C in Pizza Hut today.

Just thought I'd share!

Andy must be minted, day out in Edinburgh yesterday, eating in Pizza Hut today.

Holiday in Strathclyde tomorrow.

Also, he paid £5.00 for a guiness.

I saw a headline saying, "Rooney has a hair transplant".

I assume it was along the lines of this..............

post-31698-0-32908000-1307203575_thumb.j

:lol:

In my gf's student flat and she's away to work. Means I'm sitting getting pished but there is absolutely f**k all to do. They don't have telly licence, nae internet (using my phone) and I don't fancy offering the big German downstairs a drink either, he looks like he'd tear me apart

What the f**k does she do all day? Actually come to think of it, I'm not sure I want to know the answer to that.

Anyway, Blue Raspberry Mad Dog is glorious.

:lol:

What the f**k does she do all day? Actually come to think of it, I'm not sure I want to know the answer to that.

Anyway, Blue Raspberry Mad Dog is glorious.

I actually have no idea. Not really going to ask questions at this stage however

I enjoy when you go for a massive shit and you get a direct hit of backsplash on the hole. Serves the dual purpose of cooling down your burning anus and making the clean up a lot easier.

laugh.gif Cheers for the laugh there

I enjoy when you go for a massive shit and you get a direct hit of backsplash on the hole. Serves the dual purpose of cooling down your burning anus and making the clean up a lot easier.

FYI, a splash of pishy shity water is not a substitute for ANUSOL.

I'm in a situation right now where I'm stuck in Glasgow whilst the vast majority of people I know through here are back home for the summer, and I have no money to do things with the people that are here. So as I'm not exactly going to have many opportunities to meet nice young ladies over the coming weeks anyway, I've set myself a challenge: no wanking for three weeks.

I'll be honest I'm struggling on the second day.

I hate that! Give me a dry wipe everytime.

I turned down a scale and polish at the dentist's today.

I hate getting it done and when she said my teeth could do with one, I asked if it was possible to get rid of the plaque myself by brushing. Luckily she said this time, maybe but if I go back in 6 months and it still needs done, she'll do it. So I'm quite happy.

I did go about 8 years without seeing a dentist and got a clean bill of health the first time I went to my current one, so I don't think 6 months will be too much of a problem!

Edited by The Master

Cushtie gig that for Howard Webb and Martin Atkinson.

Who wins?

I see Japan are top of the 'table'

In 2005, 2000 and 1999, it was shared by two teams, so I'd assume it's shared by all three.

Yay! Everyone's a winner.

Just bought 3 out of the 7 technical manuals that I require to read for my surveying / engineering course. Can't decide whether I'm happy to have started getting on with it or annoyed that I've just spent a fortune and now need to read the fucking things.