Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You don't see why someone who has been charged with assault should go out on the piss the day after the incident? Really?

Is this something you also did? Did you go out on the piss the day after getting charged or something? I can't really think of any other reasons as to why someone wouldn't think of this as idiotic behavior.

:lol: You sound absolutely bent.

I think so. Tbh I find his obsession with drugs really odd, he's clearly never had any his whole life.

Does that matter? I thought the picture was actually quite funny. A typical FOX question.

I find it impossible to see the Dolmio adverts and not think of the "aww right bawbag, what's cookin'?" Weegie voiceovers.

"Ho! Never mind that, get upstairs and pump me!"

Is this Supras' attempt at humour?

Erm, no blink.gif

I posted it because I saw it and wanted to share it. I never at any point said it was funny, it's fucking sad to be honest.

I think so. Tbh I find his obsession with drugs really odd, he's clearly never had any his whole life.

What a bizarre post.

Aren't you better suited stalking female members of this board and hanging outside their windows? There's a good boy.

Does that matter? I thought the picture was actually quite funny. A typical FOX question.

No it doesn't, those two are as obsessed with me as I am supposedly about drugs. Although whilst they post about me every week I'll maybe post once about drugs every few months. And this isn't even one of them, that post was about racial profiling and (I imagine) guns.

Edited by Supras

I'd take that over being a violent offender tbh.

Cheers.

:rolleyes: being covered in blood and being charged with assault a violent offender does not make .................... wait for a conviction why don't you........

Defo a pig in training imo...

:rolleyes: being covered in blood and being charged with assault a violent offender does not make .................... wait for a conviction why don't you........

Defo a pig in training imo...

f**k up. He's already pleaded guilty. He's a violent offender.

Cheers.

Edited by hazzi

f**k up. He's already pleaded guilty .He's a violent offender.

Cheers.

^^ defo copper.

He hasn't been convicted has he? Or is there previous you have not disclosed?

Is this Supras' attempt at humour?

Have you ever listened to that Bill O'Reilly creature? He's an absolute scumbag,one of the worst human beings on the planet, it's probably a direct quote.

He's also an absolute moron. I remember watching a clip of some shit rapper, I think it was Lupe Fiasco, destroy him on his own show.

I find it impossible to see the Dolmio adverts and not think of the "aww right bawbag, what's cookin'?" Weegie voiceovers.

They're not weegie. The guy who did them is from Greenock.

It was years ago, but this did happen. Lamont Hill keeps going on O'Reilly. He's quite happy to put up with this kind of abuse for some reason.

Which let me guess, is also not on the coast?

Ayr isn't in a G postcode yet is on the Riviera. Point?

Weegies do NOT live on ''the coast'' ya plum.