Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I think I've been up for around 48 hours once too, maybe a bit longer, but always ended up shattered. Holding up well today, but can't wait for the Champions League to finish and finally go to bed.

Totalled about 18 hours sleep in 8 days in ibiza the other year. I'll leave you to guess the reasons why that was, but my body basically shut down when I got home and I had an awful nightmare/fear type sleep for about a day and a half solid. Would recommend.

that's right, make your neighbours dogs shit themselves again tonight

That man is a doctor and his judgement is impeccable. If he decides to have a display of explosives for his children, he knows best. I can't think of anyone I'd rather have around if I'd accidentally set fire to one of my weans.

A week and a half into my new job and I'm actually rather enjoying it, found out the college course I'm doing part time can progress me up the ladder rather quickly and I am on a decent wedge to start with for someone with no qualifications and was working in the building trade.

Only problem is I still can't get used to wearing suits everyday.

Guest The Phoenix

Absolutely knackered. I keep waking up because I'm having constant nightmares about Chick Young suffocating a chihuahua to death.

Simples, reverse the process.

Sweet Dreams, TRS.

Like Joy Division?

Like tables?

Get yourself a Joy Division table

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190959624297?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

IKEA do one just like it for a tenner, and for an bit of skill and after work hours you too could probably forge that note and print off some pictures a similar looking wooden table.

2.5k aye right!

Viva Brazil is the bomb. Will limit myself to two visits a year as the two day meat sweats and clogged up digestion post visit isn't great. The meat fest is excellent though, as is the pork and black bean stew.