Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm not sure......have heard it does but may be an urban myth.

As much as I hate seagulls and have previously culled magpies I've always done it as quickly and as humanely as possible.......so I'd never try this.

How did you kill them?

How did you kill them?

you grab hold of them and break their neck in one swift movement.......sounds awful I know but have seen farmers shooting them which in most cases sees them just severely injured and die a slow death.

It's a shame as they are a beautiful bird but are very destructive to the songbird population if their numbers are unchecked. for example an adult magpie will take 15 eggs/chicks a day.

Over the last few years, a few words that I'd never heard before/wasn't sure of their meaning have been used once on P&B, then suddenly seem to become fashionable. The word equivalent of 'pulled pork'.

Tonight, 'orator' can be added to the list already including 'Ad Hominem' and 'sycophantic'

Probably chewed off by an oriental beaver.

He might have been chewed off by something oriental, intelligence reports suggest that it doesnt have to be beaver ;-)

Wonder how much he paid something oriental to have his finger chewed off?

These'll do it free

Listen bawbags! I have never nor will I ever pump a Ladyboy. :lol:

My perception of places has matched up quite well with the likelihood of them returning at Yes or No majority on Thursday. I've always like Dundonians while my suspicions that Edinburgh is full of wankers and Dumfries and Galloway and the Borders are just pointless no man's lands between Scotland and England.

Driving the 243km from Adelaide to Monash in the Riverland today sadly passed over 20 road-kill. All in an 85km stretch between Truro and Waikerie. All roos of varying sizes. Never seen so many in one trip. Never happened to Skippy.

Not that it matters but it's 263km.

Hope you all wake up tomorrow to a YES majority.

Edited by Eednud