Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Let's not be rushan into the cheese-based puns again. They never turn out very gouda and it's driving me emmental.

Edit: Fulham have been managing to make Al Fayed seem like the world's greatest chairman since he left.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

I'm going away for a week tomorrow for work (well 5 days). In my car to do, I've got 2 small suitcases, I rucksack and 2 laptop bags worth of stuff. Think I might be going a bit over the top, albeit I cannae be arsed sitting and going out in shirt and smart wear after work ends. I'm going casual as f**k!!

I have been up since 6am yesterday, was on a twelve hour nightshift until 10am and came home to an unwell baby.

I'm currently struggling to type, like Ed Harris at the end of "The Abyss", but i'm determined to get my body clock back for tomorrows dayshift.

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

I have been up since 6am yesterday, was on a twelve hour nightshift until 10am and came home to an unwell baby.

I'm currently struggling to type, like Ed Harris at the end of "The Abyss", but i'm determined to get my body clock back for tomorrows dayshift.

Hope the wee ones alright...

Caffeine is your friend here,

Make a strong espresso, knock it back then lie down & close your eyes for 20 mins, when you get up you will feel a wee bit refreshed, then the caffeine will kick in.

Cocaine works too.

Oh hell, don't fight it anymore! The post-nights insomnia will kick in before long. Give up now!

Went to the Dundee derby today. The utter seethe from the Dundee fans was most amusing especially this old fucker sitting in front of me who, just after Dundee's goal at the end stood up and shouted, "yes ya fucking dirty Arab basturts". He must have been well into his 70s.

Fairmuir Loyal?

Jeebus - I'd have thought a kangaroo would take the car out too :unsure:

Are they tasty? We had some Kangaroo steaks a while back ("farmed in Germany :lol: ), but I can't remember a thing about them. And I'm guessing that Teutonic Roo wouldn't be a patch on something cooked up by a tough, burly backpacker murderer denizen of the magnificent Antipodes.

A roo can do some damage to a car but they mostly lose. Roo meat is no bad, gamey and needs a rich sauce and a few glasses of red. It has almost no fat so good if cholesterol watching. Wouldn't rush out to buy any or order it in a restaurant though. Edited by Eednud

There's a joke about a koala and a prostitute similar to that, but it eats shoots and leaves.

Forgot about that one. Have you ever heard a koala? They grunt like wild pigs. Not sure if that's before, during or after they shoot.

Forgot about that one. Have you ever heard a koala? They grunt like wild pigs. Not sure if that's before, during or after they shoot.

Sorry I'm not sure about the sex lives of koalas. Maybe more of an Adelaide thing ;)