Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

:lol: Sorry buddy, had more to say so the thumb was in quick mode.

Back on topic, I take no pleasure in admitting that yes, this was the voice of experience. I'd go as far as to say I probably had a sort of 'weekend habit' between the ages of 19 & 25. T-In-The-Park 2002 cost me about £250 at my next dentist appointment, though that wasn't just coke alone.

Jesus. Did the dentist guess why your gums were in trouble?

My gums were ok, and my teeth were ok more or less, but just required a lot of 'refurbishment' for want of a better word. The dentist never said anything to me about the damage being caused by drugs, but its not really his place to. However, one of my female friends worked as the dental hygienist and told me that dentists know straight away what caused the damage. Apparently coke leaves little pits in the enamel on your teeth.

How is it not his place?

My gums were ok, and my teeth were ok more or less, but just required a lot of 'refurbishment' for want of a better word. The dentist never said anything to me about the damage being caused by drugs, but its not really his place to. However, one of my female friends worked as the dental hygienist and told me that dentists know straight away what caused the damage. Apparently coke leaves little pits in the enamel on your teeth.

Sure they just don't mean the fizzy version? Or you eating yer coke?