Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

New lassie in our work, a fair maiden indeed. Sitting with my earphones in, she approaches, I remove my earphones. "What are you listening to?" she asks...

"Lighthouse family"

She sniggered and walked away. Mortified.

Should have been listening to The Smiths

500-days-of-summer-3-528x296.jpg

My 4 year daughter currently has what can only be described as a bad dose of the farts! Trying to get her to be polite and keep them quiet, or at least say 'pardon me', whilst also get her to settle as it's past her bedtime.

They're too frequent and increasing in volume though! I've gone from trying to be a disciplined parent to a pathetic giggling fool, which in-turn has only increased the bairn's giggling, awakeness and the effort being put into the farts!

Paaarp! Giggles. Brief silence.

Paaaaaarp!! Giggles. Brief silence.

PAAAAARP!!!

I'm genuinely lost in this situation and dunno what to do! :lol:

Man up, show her what a real fart is

ani_cartman-fart.gif

My 4 year daughter currently has what can only be described as a bad dose of the farts! Trying to get her to be polite and keep them quiet, or at least say 'pardon me', whilst also get her to settle as it's past her bedtime.

They're too frequent and increasing in volume though! I've gone from trying to be a disciplined parent to a pathetic giggling fool, which in-turn has only increased the bairn's giggling, awakeness and the effort being put into the farts!

PAAAAARP!!!

post-38578-14230872034326_thumb.jpg

PAAAAARP!!!

Buy her a kite.

PAAAAARP!!!

Teach her how to light them.

ngbbs3f6dc3322337c.jpg