Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Thank goodness that abomination of a thread about Syria looks to have been lost. A lot of people went up and down in my estimations on that thread.

I actually found my opinions of the refugees/migrants/economic migrants going up and down over the course of that thread. I'm glad the site was down or else I would've contradicted myself about 40 times over the course of this weekend.

With the inexplicable popularity and culture of tea and coffee drinking, do you think it's actually some huge government conspiracy? Maybe they put something in them to keep the population docile enough to get away with the shit they pull? Maybe they fund advertising and over centuries have ingrained the idea of a 'relaxing' cup of tea or a cup of coffee at various times throughout the day? Think how common it is for folk to 'stick the kettle on'. Many see tea and/or coffee as essential. It would be the perfect way for the government to control folk.

I assume it was a freak accident or is he just one of them types that canni handle the vodka?

Well, himself and a few of my other pals like to give each other wee nudges on the head on a night out (don't ask why, I don't partake in it). He kept on doing it to me and I got annoyed and said stop it; pushed him a wee bit then he just walloped me in the nose. It was actually a cracking connection tbf. No hard feelings though, got an apology and a pint for my worries today.

Well, himself and a few of my other pals like to give each other wee nudges on the head on a night out (don't ask why, I don't partake in it). He kept on doing it to me and I got annoyed and said stop it; pushed him a wee bit then he just walloped me in the nose. It was actually a cracking connection tbf. No hard feelings though, got an apology and a pint for my worries today.

Digby Brown could have got you a better deal.

Aw shut yer whining little puss man! Come back bitching when you've had to spend a Saturday night sat in watching that bloody Strictly Come Dancing pish, with Aliona Vilani and Ola Jordan in it. F**ckin torture!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1441582907.343874.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1441582926.159148.jpg

I actually didn't mind you but I noticed something about you having a 'huge w**k' in your van on another thread and now stuff like this, you're getting weirder and weirder btw.

Here's some jazz/funk sort of chillax music I heard early on the radio yesterday.

Montana, 1978.

The sites been down for days, thread,post & probably people missing all over the forums. I finally get logged in after a weekend of family/argueing fun time.

and I get to read this shite!11!!!

giphy.gif