Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

PTTGONY turned RTBC - Fopp once again has came to the rescue, and today I managed to purchase an Arab Strap CD. Thank you Fopp.

RTBC turned PTTGOYN - Was meant to help paint my mates house, but we only glossed one door. Some of that gloss went on my new trainers which I bought less than a week ago. It's not obvious, but it's still visible.

PTTGONY turned RTBC - Fopp once again has came to the rescue, and today I managed to purchase an Arab Strap CD. Thank you Fopp.

RTBC turned PTTGOYN - Was meant to help paint my mates house, but we only glossed one door. Some of that gloss went on my new trainers which I bought less than a week ago. It's not obvious, but it's still visible.

Which begs the question, why were you wearing brand new trainers to help decorate a house? :P

Modern Studies is possibly the easiest subject ever.

Sat the Advanced Higher last year, gave up in January. Massive fail in the exam, however, they altered my marks in the prelim so I was bang on 50%.

Dissertation wrote two days before deadline, scored 26/45 and got a C on appeal :lol: