Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Nipple piercings are for idiots, unless she is under the age of 21 and she'll out grow this ludicrous phase.

Ok........explain this one further.

Cause she's neither under 21 nor do I think she's going to get rid.

Ok........explain this one further.

Cause she's neither under 21 nor do I think she's going to get rid.

Well just what Deeboy said and a personal dislike for body piercings as they tend to belong to annoying types. Not a fan of them and tattoo's, find them completely impractical and unoriginal. A nipple piercing could get ripped off when standing on a crowded bus for god sake! 

Well just what Deeboy said and a personal dislike for body piercings as they tend to belong to annoying types. Not a fan of them and tattoo's, find them completely impractical and unoriginal. A nipple piercing could get ripped off when standing on a crowded bus for god sake!

Nah ok I get that, I was the same tbh. Wasn't expecting it, although knew she had a few small tattoos right enough. I also know why she did it and hell there's always the other one to play with.

Plus she's got fantastic chebs.

Anyway enough about that, the other thing I want to share is that I got called "hipster" in my new suit at work. I was fucking raging about that one!

Also, I've a big day oot today and the dreaded anticipation shits have started.

It's not even 9am ffs.

Have you tried manning the f**k up? I still need to take my morning shit mind and I'm on a train until 10.49. I had to shit on a train once and it was unpleasant and I blocked the toilet

I'm getting together with a big group of mates who done silly stuff like got married and had children. They've all got dispensation to just get absolutely #MWI. If you think I'm bad, these men are my journeymen. My teachers. It's going to be pretty mental, but in a good way.

Have you tried manning the f**k up? I still need to take my morning shit mind and I'm on a train until 10.49. I had to shit on a train once and it was unpleasant and I blocked the toilet

I blocked a toilet on a train to Newcastle. The conductor clearly knew it was me and gave me daggers the rest of the day.

Tattoos are just pish, meaningless to the beholder after a couple of years and a totally unoriginal idea.

What are you doing on your big day out Deeboy?

Throbbs, one of the rare times i disagree with you. Some tattoos are meaningless pish but not all.

If you get a partners name or a holiday destination on you (or fucking yolo or any other daft catchphrase) then i agree.

Other tattoos can be quite meaningful.

And lets face it.. nipple piercings can give you a great in road to fun times if you feign ignorance of them...