Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Throbber you have made an absolute arse of selling EH6.

Anyway I'm a teuchter so f**k your city living. I'll be going to live in some generic hellhole commuter town. 

Livingston it is then.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I thought CountyFan might have been swayed by the "new Starbucks" line.

I visited EH6 yesterday. I then visited the Westside Plaza at Wester Hailes (lived in Edinburgh for six years and had never been) today and revised my opinion of EH6 upwards. Throbber's window woman would be a solid 7 in the Westside Plaza. 

I visited EH6 yesterday. I then visited the Westside Plaza at Wester Hailes (lived in Edinburgh for six years and had never been) today and revised my opinion of EH6 upwards. Throbber's window woman would be a solid 7 in the Westside Plaza. 

I have said somewhere on here before, I came off the railway track at Wester Hailes before and saw two guys robbing the charity clothes donation. The place is a hovel.

Eh6 isn't actually too bad, a few ropey areas though.

7 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I have said somewhere on here before, I came off the railway track at Wester Hailes before and saw two guys robbing the charity clothes donation. The place is a hovel.

Eh6 isn't actually too bad, a few ropey areas though.

I saw women barely fitting through the double-width entrance door to the shopping centre.