Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Ok, can someone tell me a good place to live within commuting distance of edinburgh that doesn't have 8mile living in it and isn't in Fife? 

Eta - or Gunther. 

Try Dalkeith. They are expecting you. They even named the local hotel in your honour.

image.jpeg

9 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Ok, can someone tell me a good place to live within commuting distance of edinburgh that doesn't have 8mile living in it and isn't in Fife? 

Eta - or Gunther. 

Avoid anywhere between Edinburgh and Glasgow. If you are very specific, there are some very nice bits of Fife near bridges (North Queensferry, Limekilns). Peebles could suit you - not too long to drive to Edinburgh, really nice wee town and a fraction of the cost of Edinburgh.

18 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Eta - or Gunther. 

West Lothian is Best Lothian. Not too far from Edinburgh. EH27 is the place to be

Fruit gums are my all time favourite sweets, but I absolutely loathe the orange ones. Not a mere dislike, but I actually find them repulsive.

However, I just bought a packet and there wasn't a single orange one. Highlight of my day so far.

53 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Eta - or Gunther. 

George Square, Glasgow

Or Dunbar

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

I'm more of a Costa kind of guy. 

There's a costa in the Ocean Terminal.

Musselburgh is nice and by the sea and Linlithgow is a good town and accessible to Glasgow too if that's your thing. Balerno is a nice wee quiet town that may be worth looking into also.