Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

37 minutes ago, (._.) said:

I tried to be clever at the weekend and ordered about a fortnights worth of frozen food in one shop. It seemed clever at the time. I'm a big fan of Iceland's pizza's (and they're £1.50!). Due to my idiocy I never realised I'd have nowhere near enough room in the freezer and I'm now on my 5th pizza since Saturday morning when it was all delivered. 

Also - Aunt Bessie's custard ice cream is shit. Do not buy.

I think I see the problem...

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Banned posters who were frequent users of the site will obviously find it hard to adapt to life without P&B - there really isn't any sort of substitute out there so its no surprise that guys come back under different names. 

Nothing wrong with getting banned and coming back; it's the multiple banees/returners that I feel sorry for.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Yeah - some of them you can spot a mile away. It's not as if theres an equivalent forum that can be used though if you are to get banned unless you are an old firm fan maybe.

The bizarre thing is that to my knowledge* most of the worst offenders post mainly/solely on GN.  Surely there's a non football chat room that these folk can revert too.

* there's lots of forums on here I never look at so I could be wrong.

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah - some of them you can spot a mile away. It's not as if theres an equivalent forum that can be used though if you are to get banned unless you are an old firm fan maybe.

I was really pleased to spot the green-trousered one returning. Didn't take many posts to clock his posting style and general interests (milfs, cats, Aberdeen).

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Well i'm not sure as the thing that brings people here is a common like for football and all the sub forums cover all sorts of other aspects to keep people coming back, there probably are other forums to use and Twitter/Facebook are enough for some but there really is something for everyone on here, just a few pages ago Shandon Par used the word "piquant" ffs. 

It was a piquant last few moments for that poor Leith cat your woman just stood on and splatted flat. 

49 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I got a "people have been banned for less" from Div the other day after a wee joke about St Mirren. I'd sneak back as Shandon Twat. 

I had to double check your username, I thought it had always been Shandon Twat

47 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well i'm not sure as the thing that brings people here is a common like for football and all the sub forums cover all sorts of other aspects to keep people coming back, there probably are other forums to use and Twitter/Facebook are enough for some but there really is something for everyone on here, just a few pages ago Shandon Par used the word "piquant" ffs. 

I savour the use of language like that.

2 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Just applied for my travel visa to enter the US and instead of being approved it's been sent off for review with Trump no doubt casting his eye over my application.

#prayfornaitch

As long as that's not a prayer to Allah you should be good to go.