Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just had a peculiar incident in my flat - the living room door jammed shut and despite minutes of me and my flatmates trying to open it with various appliances there was only one option left. Had to climb out my window, go back into the flat and then shoulder the door open. Thank Christ we live on the ground floor is all I can say :lol:

I'd love to say I lept out like a cat - was more like a bear tripping over!

Edited by The Minertaur

Just had a peculiar incident in my flat - the living room door jammed shut and despite minutes of me and my flatmates trying to open it with various appliances there was only one option left. Had to climb out my window, go back into the flat and then shoulder the door open. Thank Christ we live on the ground floor is all I can say :lol:

I'd love to say I lept out like a cat - was more like a bear tripping over!

A wee tip.

Remember, whilst entering a room the way the door opens.

While exiting, it works the other way.

i.e. Push, Pull.

Another political thread where the big guns are airing their views. Interesting to read but more amusing how they state all the facts and opinions, using fancy words etc, but still resort to petty abuse ;)

Keep it going folks

Another political thread where the big guns are airing their views. Interesting to read but more amusing how they state all the facts and opinions, using fancy words etc, but still resort to petty abuse ;)

Keep it going folks

I'd like to suggest that the big guns keep it in paragraphs. I've started skipping past those stupid posts where everything is so broken up and disjointed, I mean fair enough, split it up a bit to make it easier to respond to, but for christs sake, show some restraint! Its my petty gripe at the moment.<_<

I posted a two line summary of the argument. One line of which was telling the posters what a concise point looked like. I was shot down by Swampy for not arguing the 'moral side' (he threw the toys out of the pram I think) ;) .

It is funny though Mr xbl. Although the thread does jump about a fair bit.

When did I qualify for a "Mister"? :lol:

I posted a two line summary of the argument. One line of which was telling the posters what a concise point looked like. I was shot down by Swampy for not arguing the 'moral side' (he threw the toys out of the pram I think) ;) .

You're obviously not box office enough to join in. :P