Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I watched Pointless first and got a Pointless answer in the final B)

21st Century Grand National winners.

I got three pointless answers in the final, embarrassingly they were all about equestrianism. 

The question didn't directly specify the answers would be the full town name, I don't think. It was worded like "which team is named after the town it plays in?" - so it's not saying the town would be called Raith Rovers. Just that they would be from Raith and have the Rovers ending.

I think it was implied though.

On 08/11/2017 at 23:55, Miguel Sanchez said:

You can tag users to get their attention more easily. I'll do it for you. @Mr X why is this fine young man feeling like his account is under threat?

I got banned but I'm back now after emailing Div, thanks for the help though! (I'm a girl though but that's beside the point)

2 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

I'm treating myself to a rare midweek bevvy.   I'm on the Carlsberg Export in recognition of what a great country Denmark is.    

Cleaned the bike, was in an awfy mess thanks to this pishy weather.

Denmark is a great country, the Danes do love to cycle.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Cleaned the bike, was in an awfy mess thanks to this pishy weather.

Denmark is a great country, the Danes do love to cycle.

I don't wish to befriend you.   

Goodnight.  

Just now, bennett said:

Two new cyber buds in one night, what a night.

Have you looked at finance for a cheap motorcar?   

Your an adult and you're still using a child's toy for transportation.    Have you no shame?  

2 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

Have you looked at finance for a cheap motorcar?   

Your an adult and you're still using a child's toy for transportation.    Have you no shame?  

My trusty Skoda does just fine thank you.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Got a vespa style scooter in the garage but it's not road worthy.

Let me get this straight.  Financially you're able to afford a motorcar ( Skoda)  but you choose to pedal a pushbike?  

You are not making sense.  

After spending A$122m and probably a shit load more the result of the SSM plebiscite was announce this morning with 61.6% Yes and 38.4% No. 79.5% participation rate. Still has to pass through Parliament though. http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/how-australia-voted-on-samesex-marriage/news-story/856052cb744b25f734d04c1714e202e7

After spending A$122m and probably a shit load more the result of the SSM plebiscite was announce this morning with 61.6% Yes and 38.4% No. 79.5% participation rate. Still has to pass through Parliament though. http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/how-australia-voted-on-samesex-marriage/news-story/856052cb744b25f734d04c1714e202e7

What's the situation with all these parliamentarians having to step down because they've got an English grannie? Seems really odd but someone more informed than I said it could bring down the government.

What's the situation with all these parliamentarians having to step down because they've got an English grannie? Seems really odd but someone more informed than I said it could bring down the government.

Law is that you can't be an MP/Senator and be a dual citizen. Sounds ridiculous as it really doesn't affect anything but they were probably worried about spies or some shite.

Anyways, a fair percentage of them are now finding out that they hold citizenship of other countries due to their parents being born in those countries. And this has come as a shock to them because they didn't know this, apparently. Politicians in talking absolute bullshit shocker.

Oh and the Liberals (equivalent of the Torys) are currently in power but they had to form alliances with independents to form a majority. If anymore of them gave to resign then there might be an election. The daft thing is that they are renouncing their dual citizenship and then standing for re-election. Complete waste of time and money.