Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What is the POV ? ie. from what culture is this a perspective ?

Because it's in English, and compares one aspect to America, then you would imagine that would be primary target. Along with other English speaking nations.

But something about reading it implies it is written by someone who doesn't have English as a first language and there would be a lot of overlap with other English speaking countries, for example cue jumping is frowned upon in all these nations as far as I know but is mentioned here. I think it could appeal to any culture really.

I'm visiting China and was reading up on all their bizarre rules - you have to offer a gift 4 times before they accept it and it is considered respectful to argue with your guest saying you should pay at meal times - and I wanted to know if Scotland had anything a foreigner would consider bizarre. But not really.

Most people seeing that link will think it is a youtube video about some ned getting his cock stuck in a buckfast bottle and smashing it against an Arriva bus. Which kinda says it all.

The single greatest moment of the 2011 Open Championship.

Privileged folk that are in his company! Its simply impossible not to love him, I respect his affiliation to andalucia and his week by week conduct en-course.

Also perhaps the only player I have ever seen this his practise 'swipe' is worse than his actual swing!

spent like 30 mins trying to fix this speed measurer on to my racing bike but it didnt work. It was so fucking infuriating that a kicked my mums bromton, resulting in the seat bending towards the ground When i tried to straighten it out it woudn't budge. :angry:

The most angry i've ever been but now im also scared. :unsure: