Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Does this coincide with the comeback of rickets ?

The name's not familiar, but I've probably heard a few of their songs.

21 minutes ago, BFTD said:

One of my many "I'm officially out of touch" moments in recent years has been the rise of laddies with wee skinny legs wearing skintight troosers to accentuate it. Seems very popular. Maybe a throwback to the Seventies glam rock look?

Jonathan Sutherland is 46 years old, quite why he thinks he can dress like a Topman mannequin is anyone's guess. 

Edited by The Moonster

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Johnathon Sutherland is 46 years old, quite why he thinks he can dress like a Topman mannequin is anyone's guess. 

Thankfully I think I've missed the "I can still pull off the young team's look" phase of decrepitude  :shutup

Edit: mainly because I couldn't pull off the young team's look when I was one of them.

Edited by BFTD

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Jonathan Sutherland is 46 years old, quite why he thinks he can dress like a Topman mannequin is anyone's guess. 

He's still got a job as a presenter despite being very poor at it. He's getting away with far worse than dressing like that.

The googly eyes scream child murderer, for one. 

11 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Because he’s an absolute fucking idiot. 

11 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

He's still got a job as a presenter despite being very poor at it. He's getting away with far worse than dressing like that.

Having a fade haircut when you're balding is also a criminal offence. I'd be all for locking him up tbh. 

25 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

That has shocked me more than the choice of clothing. 

52 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Having a fade haircut when you're balding is also a criminal offence. I'd be all for locking him up tbh. 

Can we at least hold off u till we have one that'll stick for a decade plus stint, please :

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

thank you.

Hello people, just thought I'd post a song that I've recently released.

Around a year ago, I was in the car and Little Mix's 'Shout Out To My Ex' started playing on the radio. I think it's supposed to be an empowering song about a break-up they're totally over, but the only thing I could think was, 'These lyrics seem extremely bitter. They are 100% still raging.'' 

And I suppose that's relatable. With this in mind, I wrote my very own empowering break-up song. It's called How Fucking Dare You (But I'm Over It).

Feel free to have a listen and share it around your close friends and family and toxic exes if you'd like. 

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Want to see and hear the worst thing today?

Seems like something the Americans would come up with to prevent their pets from offending against Jeebus. Someone set up a joke "make animals wear clothes" protest group years ago and they got onto American news channels without anyone questioning it.

Dunno about anyone else, but I've always thought that the thing missing from my pet was a dung-encrusted badge shedding turd nuggets all over the house.