Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Doesn't everyone :unsure:

A couple of times a month I have to sleep over at my work and have the possibility of being woken if there are any incedents.

Because of this I have to wear pj's and I fuckin hate it, I hardly sleep and when I do get some kip I'll wake up after a couple of hours sweating like mad.

Doesn't everyone :unsure:

I'm not sure, if they don't they should now. Everything dangles free it's awesome. Apart from when you pancake on of your testicles.

Anyway my thing I want to share today, my team's season starts on Saturday and we've yet to have 1 pre season training session or 1 friendly. It's not going to end well.

Been playing Simpsons:Hit and Run all day, my football training starts tonight. 3 goals in not even 2 games for this team last season, so hopefully the coach sees that I have potential ;).

Wee video that`s been doing the rounds on Facebook today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY_CzPD2cYs&feature=player_embedded

:lol: at the "all right lads how we doing?" at the guys in the transit van! Shat it!

The guy obviously doesn't realise that he should be charged himself for being a pedestrian on a motorway, unless he thinks just like his targets that the law is for others to follow?

w**k.

I potentially had my last ever day in my current job today. Whilst it isn't related in any way to what I would like to do in the future, it was great having a guaranteed job for 7/8 weeks of the year with a very good rate of pay. That and the rest of the staff were top-notch people.

I potentially had my last ever day in my current job today. Whilst it isn't related in any way to what I would like to do in the future, it was great having a guaranteed job for 7/8 weeks of the year with a very good rate of pay. That and the rest of the staff were top-notch people.

why you leaving?

why you leaving?

I'm not sure whether it is the end of 2011 or not that it is beginning to be introduced, but SCSWIS (Social Care and Social Work Improvement Scotland) and the Scottish Government will not let anyone work in any care position unless they have a SCCC number. You can only obtain one of those if you have a social care qualification (or related qualification) or you are on target to obtain one by 2014 - starting from 2011/12.

I have no interest in obtaining one of these since I don't wish to have a career in the social care sector. So I may be out of a job because someone at the top believes that only those who want a career in social care should be able to have a job in social care - even if it is only a temporary part-time job like I have.

My dad has a pay-as-you-go mobile. He's, lets say, not very technology-minded. He knows how to phone people with it and that's about it. But unless he's about to phone someone, it's always switched off, obviously meaning you can't get in touch with him if you need to. This is a pain.

So my mum asked him today why his phone was always switched off, and he said "well, i've only got 4 pound in it, i don't want to use all my money up." After a few :blink: 's between my mum and me, we asked him what he meant. Turns out he thought having your mobile switched on, used up not only your battery, but your credit.

I love him, but he's hard work at times.

My dad has a pay-as-you-go mobile. He's, lets say, not very technology-minded. He knows how to phone people with it and that's about it. But unless he's about to phone someone, it's always switched off, obviously meaning you can't get in touch with him if you need to. This is a pain.

So my mum asked him today why his phone was always switched off, and he said "well, i've only got 4 pound in it, i don't want to use all my money up." After a few :blink: 's between my mum and me, we asked him what he meant. Turns out he thought having your mobile switched on, used up not only your battery, but your credit.

I love him, but he's hard work at times.

My Granda is like that, he only switches on his mobile if he's EXPECTING a phone call. He's had the same phone for about 7 years and has had the same £10 credit in it.

My Granda is like that, he only switches on his mobile if he's EXPECTING a phone call. He's had the same phone for about 7 years and has had the same £10 credit in it.

Oh yeah, and the same charge too no doubt.

You should be on this thread here.

I have to get up at 8 and it'll be the earliest I've been up for months, sleeping pattern completely fucked up etc. Considering staying up all night and just sleep tomorrow before coaching.