Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I don't know if this has been posted anywhere else, but any Sky customer who has the full Sky Sports pack can get ESPN free for three months. Just give them a ring and ask, and they'll stick it right on.

If you don't fancy paying for it, you've just got to ring back on the 13th of October and cancel, you'll still have it til the 13th of November, and it won't ever cost you a penny.

(Obviously, if you're reading this tomorrow, make that the 14th of each month)

Walked past a man and a woman shagging like rabbits at a bus stop. It wasn't even a remote bus stop, it was one just off Princes Street towards the mound, with loads of confused people walking past.

What a couple of dirties.

Walked past a man and a woman shagging like rabbits at a bus stop. It wasn't even a remote bus stop, it was one just off Princes Street towards the mound, with loads of confused people walking past.

Viral Video or it never happened.;)

Viral Video or it never happened.;)

Think me wapping out a camera and filming it would be the only way the situation could've been more strange.

Think they misunderstood the phrase "you wait ages for a bus and two come at once".

Im still trying to trace my steps from last night...was he young and handsome?

Im still trying to trace my steps from last night...was he young and handsome?

Couldn't see his face, but I admire his work rate.

Freezing cold night, sitting on a bus stop with people walking past, I genuinely don't think I'd have it in me.

Freezing cold night, sitting on a bus stop with people walking past, I genuinely don't think I'd have it in me.

Certainly wasnt me then. It could have been a fringe show..

Ideally you'd want it in someone else...

my football training starts tonight. 3 goals in not even 2 games for this team last season, so hopefully the coach sees that I have potential ;).

4 goals in 2 and a quarter games ;) got a screamer in the first game of pre season.

Just now I'm relaxing watching West Brom v Man Utd and having a Pot Noodle :D.

4 goals in 2 and a quarter games ;) got a screamer in the first game of pre season.

Just now I'm relaxing watching West Brom v Man Utd and having a Pot Noodle :D.

Are you playing 11 a side yet or is it still Super 7's?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson