Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Is this Supras' attempt at humour?

Erm, no blink.gif

I posted it because I saw it and wanted to share it. I never at any point said it was funny, it's fucking sad to be honest.

I think so. Tbh I find his obsession with drugs really odd, he's clearly never had any his whole life.

What a bizarre post.

Aren't you better suited stalking female members of this board and hanging outside their windows? There's a good boy.

Does that matter? I thought the picture was actually quite funny. A typical FOX question.

No it doesn't, those two are as obsessed with me as I am supposedly about drugs. Although whilst they post about me every week I'll maybe post once about drugs every few months. And this isn't even one of them, that post was about racial profiling and (I imagine) guns.

Edited by Supras

I'd take that over being a violent offender tbh.

Cheers.

:rolleyes: being covered in blood and being charged with assault a violent offender does not make .................... wait for a conviction why don't you........

Defo a pig in training imo...

:rolleyes: being covered in blood and being charged with assault a violent offender does not make .................... wait for a conviction why don't you........

Defo a pig in training imo...

f**k up. He's already pleaded guilty. He's a violent offender.

Cheers.

Edited by hazzi

f**k up. He's already pleaded guilty .He's a violent offender.

Cheers.

^^ defo copper.

He hasn't been convicted has he? Or is there previous you have not disclosed?

Is this Supras' attempt at humour?

Have you ever listened to that Bill O'Reilly creature? He's an absolute scumbag,one of the worst human beings on the planet, it's probably a direct quote.

He's also an absolute moron. I remember watching a clip of some shit rapper, I think it was Lupe Fiasco, destroy him on his own show.

I find it impossible to see the Dolmio adverts and not think of the "aww right bawbag, what's cookin'?" Weegie voiceovers.

They're not weegie. The guy who did them is from Greenock.

Does that matter? I thought the picture was actually quite funny. A typical FOX question.

It was years ago, but this did happen. Lamont Hill keeps going on O'Reilly. He's quite happy to put up with this kind of abuse for some reason.

Which let me guess, is also not on the coast?

Ayr isn't in a G postcode yet is on the Riviera. Point?

Weegies do NOT live on ''the coast'' ya plum.

Pulled something in my lower back this morning which is currently wrecking my weekend. Getting in and out of the couch has become a bit of a mission and was meant to go to Cove v Keith so had to give that a miss, although that got called off anyway.

sad.gif

The newsagents that I used for the last 27 years had to close at the end of December due to the landlords selling up to a supermarket chain forcing the old guy who worked there all that time into an enforced retirement. He worked there every day for 13 hours a day and hardly missed a day and I can't recall him ever taking a holiday. The barber along the road said to me on the day that the shop closed that because of the loss of structure in the old boys life, he would not last long.

The old boy died on Wednesday

r.i.p William

1358619692[/url]' post='6999005']

Deaf as well as dumb...........:huh:

Greenock is not on a ''Coast'', ya plum. Glasgow is not on a ''Coast'', ya plum.

:rolleyes:

Lost count of the number of times VT and I have gone head to head on this. The Clyde's tidal influence goes all the way up to Glasgow Green so as ridiculous as it sounds, Glasgow's also on the coast (geographically speaking anyway). The coastline doesn't just stop and start. Named coasts do however (north coast going from Cape Wrath to John o'Groats, west from Cape Wrath to Mull of Galloway as examples).

Edited by Hedgecutter

Lost count of the number of times VT and I have gone head to head on this. The Clyde's tidal influence goes all the way up to Glasgow Green so as ridiculous as it sounds, Glasgow's also on the coast (geographically speaking anyway).

Sorry,

tidal influence
mean the weegie loses :) , it is a basin, no more. Not a Scottish sea Loch etc, it is a shithole druggie basin.