Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Some numpty on my Facebook said that they walked out of a supermarket because they were selling Easter eggs. Someone's going to be starving till Easter then...

Ridiculous. I've got (I think) 9 to get. I'd rather spread that cost over as many weeks as possible than buy them all at once last minute. I don't mind at all that supermarkets start these things months in advance. It makes it far easier for me!

Guest The Phoenix

Ridiculous. I've got (I think) 9 to get. I'd rather spread that cost over as many weeks as possible than buy them all at once last minute. I don't mind at all that supermarkets start these things months in advance. It makes it far easier for me!

Absolutely.

I don't intend ever buying probably something in the region of 95% of the products stocked in supermarkets so as Dionne Warwick said "Walk on by".

Absolutely.

I don't intend ever buying probably something in the region of 95% of the products stocked in supermarkets so as Dionne Warwick said "Walk on by".

Yep. No one is forcing anyone to buy anything (although it might feel like it sometimes) and if you don't want anything in the seasonal aisle, you don't even have to walk down it. It's pretty easily avoided. I don't have a dog or a cat, I don't walk down the petfood aisle. Simple.

Guest The Phoenix

Yep. No one is forcing anyone to buy anything (although it might feel like it sometimes) and if you don't want anything in the seasonal aisle, you don't even have to walk down it. It's pretty easily avoided. I don't have a dog or a cat, I don't walk down the petfood aisle. Simple.

To be fair I've got a wife but I try to avoid the aisle with the sign "Feminine Products".

^^^^^ Chocoholic looking for excuses.

I don't need to think of the consequences.

I doubt anything bad.

You could, for example buy them fruit. Or say, 'look, eastier really is nothing, i'm going to stop the ridiculousness of buying an easter egg and buy them a galaxy every 2 months.'

That way you could spread the cost over a 12 month period.

Just saying.