Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Sorry - I just assumed your were a lad - how sexist of me - I really must apologise! :lol:

I'll forgive you mainly due to your helpful pointers and because I just spotted your "lap it up" edit. Hell, that's really good dating advice regardless of gender!

I wonder if the lucky young man in question reads Pie and Bovril?

It's almost like you read mind... I posted half looking for advice in dealing with Jambos and half trying to flush him out, as I have my suspicions... Time will tell. If he wants to spend half the night laughing at The Rangers (as his moves so far suggest) then I'm rumbled! Ah well, there have been stranger first dates.

It's almost like you read mind... I posted half looking for advice in dealing with Jambos and half trying to flush him out, as I have my suspicions... Time will tell. If he wants to spend half the night laughing at The Rangers (as his moves so far suggest) then I'm rumbled! Ah well, there have been stranger first dates.

Let me know if I need to buy a hat! :)

I'm also a fan of this. One of those wee moments that sound trivial almost the second you utter them but truly pleasing nonetheless.

My own moment worth sharing is that I have a date with a Jambo upcoming. First ever Hearts fan despite being an Edinburger, born and bred. My quandary: do I kid on (as a Killie & Scotland fan) that I'm Jefferies/Levein daft (I work with loads of them and they lap this shit up when I do it for laughs) or do I play it straight, as etiquette suggests on a first date?

Talk about World War One and your admiration for the Masons.