Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

It still doesn't make sense.

Stellt sich heraus, Hitler ist nicht der einzige Deutsche, der in den Duschen zu befürchten.
Ist das besser?

Because showers are common place in gym changing rooms. And if you run into Michael Ballack in the shower i.e gym, he'll do you in.
Aye I get that, it's the wording that doesn't make sense; "to be fear"?!
Stellt sich heraus, Hitler ist nicht der einzige Deutsche, der in den Duschen zu befürchten. Ist das besser?
Nein!

Not sure if I'm being whooshed to f**k, but it sounds like an illiterate person is trying to make a Thomas Hitzlsperger joke.

I think you could be right. If the ignorant f**k would get back to me and tell me who they are I could get to the bottom of it.

Back in the middle of November the police found a body that they think could be a member of my wife's extended family. They have taken DNA samples from several relatives to check if the body is who they think it is. We have just heard today that they finally hope to have the results in another 2 weeks!

They would have better handing the body over to Jeremy Kyle. He usually does DNA tests overnight.