Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What the f**k was that, Busta? I'm guessing iit's your youtube channel going by the username. You owe me 1min and 55secs ya c**t.

1:55? you should watched them aw and I should owe you more!

I enjoyed that, top dinghy banter. Highlight was the toy motor sighting.

Aye! Love a dinghy day oot!

That twist and shout video is brilliant. It shouldn't be, but a whole bunch of pissed football fans in a small space who spontaneously come out with a tune is always a good laugh. Fair play to the stewards who didn't do anything.

I went for a kip there and had a dream someone (might have been philpy) started a thread on here with a link to a news story of a football club from Marbella. They were playing at home in front of about 8,000 and the police put every person in the stand's name into the polis computer, to discover that all but one of the crowd were wanted for some sort of offence.

I can't remember how it ended. Could be the start of a "continue the story" theme.

This guy is maybe really nice to the girl and his 'fanny' persona may be a defence mechanism for low self esteem. He might also have a big, long and fat cock that he uses to pelt her rotten.

There are ways of letting this girl know that you like her without looking like you are trying to cut this guys grass. Put a wee seed of thought in her mind and if she comes to you, she comes to you. If she doesn't, f**k her! Not literally of course because that would likely land you in the jail for rape.

I can see you getting a job as an agony aunt in Psychopath Weekly.