Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Tam Cowan was in my work yesterday for some welding function and did a speech. Every second word he swore, and he made borderline racist and sexist jokes throughout the night. Not particularly funny and a lot of the people in attendance seemed quite awkward about the whole thing.

Sadly, he's the most famous person I've served a drink to now. Beforehand it was some Dancing on Ice 'stars', one of whom was Chico who did that song that one time about the time.

Edited by Smurph

Almost 3 weeks since I moved into my new house. It's taken over my life right now with all the work needed, all in I have 8 rooms needing redecorating, fitted a new kitchen, bathroom and now waiting to get a new combo boiler and radiators installed.

Ripped out the old fire place today. It feel like I'm getting a rest during work.

Remind me never to move house again

Almost 3 weeks since I moved into my new house. It's taken over my life right now with all the work needed, all in I have 8 rooms needing redecorating, fitted a new kitchen, bathroom and now waiting to get a new combo boiler and radiators installed.

Ripped out the old fire place today. It feel like I'm getting a rest during work.

Remind me never to move house again

Firstly, 8 rooms, are you vying with KB for lord of the manor?

Secondly, it's 'combi' as in combination boiler, you make it sound as if it were a hybrid menu option.

Firstly, 8 rooms, are you vying with KB for lord of the manor?

Secondly, it's 'combi' as in combination boiler, you make it sound as if it were a hybrid menu option.

Nah, 4 bedrooms, Livingroom, Kitchen,Bathroom and Hall.

Combi* typo

4 bedrooms?

Somebody doesn't watch much telly (jammy laddie!)

Also, a hall isn't a room, surely? :lol:

4 bedrooms is the way to go ;) I bought mine last year. Luckily, mine seems in a better state and doesn't need much work at all

That's true. One of the worst things that happened to me was when I worked on a colorectal surgery ward. The patient had a couple of drains, drip, catheter and a rectal drain. Anyway he decided to stand while I knelt down to move a couple of the drains and the rectal drain fell out his arse and deposited some shite on my hair. It wasn't a good shift.

Was it 8MileBU? Did all his pals laugh heartily?

That's true. One of the worst things that happened to me was when I worked on a colorectal surgery ward. The patient had a couple of drains, drip, catheter and a rectal drain. Anyway he decided to stand while I knelt down to move a couple of the drains and the rectal drain fell out his arse and deposited some shite on my hair. It wasn't a good shift.

*not laughing, not laughing, not laughing* :D

A student I know had a patient call him over to hand him something. He held out his hand and was given a freshly laid stool. Because he hadn't known what he was being given; he hadn't even put gloves on. The patient, seeing the look of confusion on his face decided to clarify the situation by stating "it's a shite".