Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Private hire. Guy was just sittin there ootside waitin to overcharge someone that was desprate and unfortunately that was me. If ye booked it it'd maybe be a bit cheaper.

Yeah I had that happen to me a few years ago when I was working at a gig there, I ended up in the taxi with another guy who I didn't even know who was getting dropped off en route to my house!

In other news, Xcerts are supporting Alice in Chains tonight and Flood of Red are supporting Bad Religion. From Aberdeen and Airdrie respectively. Nice to see local bands getting the chance to support big bands in the near future.

And how could we forget Psyko Dalek supporting Limp Bizkit! I was told Div was in the paper today posing with Fred Durst. How bizarre.

And how could we forget Psyko Dalek supporting Limp Bizkit! I was told Div was in the paper today posing with Fred Durst. How bizarre.

That sounds brilliant. Which paper?

Limp Bizkit in the o2 xD

Hiya Rab x

I thought better of putting them in since I mentioned them earlier, don't want anybody to think I stalk them :ph34r:. Although I do play fives with one of the members.

That sounds brilliant. Which paper?

I'm not sure. One of my mates told me about it earlier.

I thought better of putting them in since I mentioned them earlier, don't want anybody to think I stalk them :ph34r:. Although I do play fives with one of the members.

They are a good bunch of guys and I played a few gigs with them a few years ago. I still bump into a couple of them in the Cathouse every so often. Who do you play with? Tell him Toma (or JBL t-shirt) says hello!

I'm not sure. One of my mates told me about it earlier.

They are a good bunch of guys and I played a few gigs with them a few years ago. I still bump into a couple of them in the Cathouse every so often. Who do you play with? Tell him Toma (or JBL t-shirt) says hello!

Yeah, the guy I know is called Gary. He works in the Catty, or used to. I play fives with the Catty's people. Either people who work or used to work for them. I've actually not played with him in a while. It keeps getting booked and then no one turns up so it's been irregular, to say the least. I'd imagine he'll be quite busy with stuff to do with the gigs, pretty sure they are supporting Bizkit on a lot of the tour, not just Scotland. I'll tell him next time I see him.

Def considering going to see Avenged Sevenfold and Stone Sour. The new A7X album is fecking awesome, their best so far I think!! biggrin.gif

True. Nightmare is excellent. Can't wait. I'll be there and after that, my last gig for 2010 will be BFMV with Atreyu (Who are the dogs!)