Gigs

pilsner_ffc

On 16/09/2024 at 12:03, Craig fae the Vale said:

I've told my Mrs I won't buy any more tickets so she has things to buy me for Christmas and ideas to pass to my Dad and sister. With The Get Up Kids and State Champs both now announced I'm getting massive FOMO 🤣 but she'll hopefully come up trumps.

Ticketb*****d do vouchers. Can't find anywhere on Tickets Scotland to order them online but maybe in store?
I know it's different from an actual presents but would mean you can get what you want and not relying on the uninitiated to wait in queues/remember on-sale times.

55 minutes ago, AnderooMFC said:

Ticketb*****d do vouchers. Can't find anywhere on Tickets Scotland to order them online but maybe in store?
I know it's different from an actual presents but would mean you can get what you want and not relying on the uninitiated to wait in queues/remember on-sale times.

I trust my wife and sister at least and my dad has shown competence in getting tickets before so sure I'll be fine 🤣

Lauran Hibberd at King Tut's tonight.

The UK's reigning pop punk princess. Boundless energy, the catchiest songs, a great performer who really seemed to be having a blast on stage.

Support from Toronto's Housewife and the Isle of Wight's Ugly Ozo, both very good. Excellent night.

20240917_215006.jpg