The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

cannon.jpg

laugh.gif

Itzdrk my good man, that's the most baws oot funny thing I've seen in ages. Fucking YAAAASSSSSSS!!!!

I can't even begin to tell you how good that image is. Seriously. It's a fucking smorgabord of amusement. It's too much to take in at one time, there's so much going on there. Topless Jocky with a megaphone, Malone in a cannon with a knife in his mouth...........is that an ear piece hanging from Leigh???!!!! laugh.gif

I'm going to have to go and lie down. f**k sake.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cannon.jpg

laugh.gif

Itzdrk my good man, that's the most baws oot funny thing I've seen in ages. Fucking YAAAASSSSSSS!!!!

I can't even begin to tell you how good that image is. Seriously. It's a fucking smorgabord of amusement. It's too much too take in at one time, there's so much going on there. Topless Jocky with a megaphone, Malone in a cannon with a knife in his mouth...........is that an ear piece hanging from Leigh???!!!! laugh.gif

I'm going to have to go and lie down. f**k sake.

hahaha i thot if i crammed as much as poss into 1 pic it would save me flooding the board with loads of diff ones haha

took me ages aswell haha

OK, which one of you is Shaun that posted a comment on the NUS:Not US! Facebook page? :lol:

They're on Dundee Uni's Academic Staff, and are doing a postgraduate which is due to finish nexy year, so I'm guessing that would be... you.

hahaha i thot if i crammed as much as poss into 1 pic it would save me flooding the board with loads of diff ones haha

took me ages aswell haha

Man, it was worth every minute of your efforts. Proper comedy gold. Magic!

They're on Dundee Uni's Academic Staff, and are doing a postgraduate which is due to finish nexy year, so I'm guessing that would be... you.

His name is Mark. Not Shaun. Although, I did find a lot of similarities, too.

His name is Mark. Not Shaun. Although, I did find a lot of similarities, too.

Fair enough. Seems a sufficiently eerie similarity to at least expect him to know who this Shaun person is.

Although to be fair, I figured it couldn't be him when it said "In a relationship" :ph34r:

Are you my stalker?

No, but I know you're called Mark over on EastFootball because you said so. You've also gone on about your academic life a lot on here, so I knew you were at Dundee Uni doing a PHD in something to do with computing.

Man, it was worth every minute of your efforts. Proper comedy gold. Magic!

haha i felt it was worth it cuz when it was finished i just buckelt for about 5 mins :P

Are you my stalker?

Also, you sound like my mum. "Such-and-such goes to Dundee uni. Do you know them?" huh.gif

Ow! Fucking calm the ham there, chief. Settle it down. Peace on Earth etc.

No, but I know you're called Mark over on EastFootball because you said so. You've also gone on about your academic life a lot on here, so I knew you were at Dundee Uni doing a PHD in something to do with computing.

Check you, Sherlock. wink.gif

You could take a few tips. You've not even noticed my avatar of PJ (Pope Jocky I). Frankly, you'd make a shit Sherlock. tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Tremendous stuff, Muggy!!

Can't believe I didn't spot that. Pope Jocky. f**k sake. Yas!!laugh.gif

In the spirit of the fine laugh these images have given us, here's a wee challenge for those of you who have skills in the Photoshop department:

Create an image of Jocky and the Pope playing darts together.

I'll even make it into a competition for the fun of it. If anyone can rise to the challenge and create what will surely be the greatest DFC/Catholic/Darts-related image of all time, you'll win a fabulous special prize:

A blowjob from WendyWho?

That's right. Everyone's favourite St Johnstone supporter can suck the chrome off an exhaust pipe. I just sent him a message asking if he's prepared to blow someone who can make a photo of Jocky playing the Sport of Kings with the bold Pope, and he replied:

'f**k aye, Barry. Line them up, I'll suck them til their cocks fall off'

Can't argue with that, really.

Submissions in by midnight on Friday. Good luck, people.

Shit just got weird!

Somebody cut me!

Cheers VT. One of the Raith boys suggested the same thing to me a while back. I'll check it out and send in a design. If I can get them cheap enough I might get a couple made. A plain white or dark blue tshirt with 'WHA'S IN CHERGE HERE?', 'THE AGE OF JOCKY', or even 'STOVIES ARE FUCKING TECKLE' would be pretty immense.

Ah dinnae recall ever being a Raith Rovers fan, ya baw!

Mibbe in my nightmares, between the horse cock and the underarm wax. Oof.

We do have a friend in common, it would seem...

Also, you sound like my mum. "Such-and-such goes to Dundee uni. Do you know them?" :huh:

TBF "Such and such goes to Dundee Uni, is doing a PhD in something broadly similar to you and like you is also on the academic staff list, and knows about the "WHA'S IN CHERGE HERE?" P&B phenomenon. Do you know them?" isn't quite the same as "Such and such goes to the same Uni as you. Do you know them?"

:P

I've been on to the lads at CultZeros and they've quickly knocked up a Jocky design. Available to order straight away with whatever message or colours you choose...

http://cultzeros.co.....asp?prod=Dde19

biggrin.gif Very nice indeed. I'm having a couple of those come the end of the month. Nice one, Kitty.

Oh aye, and Monster - Sorry chief!

I've been on to the lads at CultZeros and they've quickly knocked up a Jocky design. Available to order straight away with whatever message or colours you choose...

http://cultzeros.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=Dde19

Brilliant! :lol:

biggrin.gif Very nice indeed. I'm having a couple of those come the end of the month. Nice one, Kitty.

Oh aye, and Monster - Sorry chief!

Nae bother Barry! Nae bother pal!

The Monster doesn't hold grudges. Passports and family allowance books, but nae grudges.

Archived