The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

laugh.gif

I was fresh off the plane from Tunisia when that was taken. As you can see, I was three shades darker than Wesley Snipes.

Jocky doesn't do commercial tanning products. He strips down to his leopard skin posing pouch and gets greased up in vegetable oil. It drives the ladies WILD down on the beach.

Offt yourself and the "Jockster" should be giving wee Leigh tips on tanning!

laugh.gif

I'm sporting some tan in that photo. Handsome b*****d so I am. The lovely Hannah will be digging it. biggrin.gif

Where's this photo likes? I want to build myself up nice and slow using Gillian Anderson's jugs and hitting the vinegar strokes just as I click on to your puss. SPLURGE.

I was fresh off the plane from Tunisia when that was taken.

Fresh off the boat, more like.

Hannah - if you're reading this, run like the wind. Barry's surname is Sutcliffe. That's all I'm saying.

Where's this photo likes? I want to build myself up nice and slow using Gillian Anderson's jugs and hitting the vinegar strokes just as I click on to your puss. SPLURGE.

A very similar technique to my own! We should get together sometime. You know... for a laugh likes.

"Work's gettin' rubbered again. Cannae be arsed, likes. Anyone fancy a round of golf with Jocky?

Cannae play at Carnoustie - apparently you're no meant to shite in the bunker down there. It's nae bather at Cairdie"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

what happened to the Hippo ?

He's shacked up with some dame in a bedsit in Kirkton. I rarely see him these days. When the time is right, the quest to partake in the half time entertainment at Dens will recommence.

Offt yourself and the "Jockster" should be giving wee Leigh tips on tanning!

Leigh can't be exposed to direct sun light for more than half an hour. He'll shrivel up and die. If the campaign for summer football is ever successful, the boy's career is pretty much over.

On the other hand, Jocky owns a caravan that is tethered to the sun. He sits on the roof with a copy of Moustache Monthly magazine, sipping a Cosmopolitan and muttering about it not being hot enough.

It's on my Pusbook profile. You've seen the photo before. I believe you called me 'a snake-hipped sweetie-thief'.

It makes me feel all sexy to think about you splashing your gunk over me, Nizzy.

Barry, thon bird out of the X-Files has cottoned on........

Oooofffftttt!

Celebrity fans and everything. Jocky would be proud of ye!

Magic. Some joogs on the lass. If the bold Davie Duchoveny joins the perty and shows me his balls I'll be ecstatic.

The truth is oot there!

Can't believe I didn't discover this sooner, I was eating lunch whilst reading the stories and nearly choked on one of my rolls. Brilliant.

Too many 'lol' moments to pick out one but the best part of it is how Leigh Griffiths just goes along with it all such is his fear (?) of the gaffer. I for one hope Dundee get promoted now, the Age Of Jocky sounds too good to miss.

Kudos sir, fucking 'Barry' work.

Magic. Some joogs on the lass. If the bold Davie Duchoveny joins the perty and shows me his balls I'll be ecstatic.

The truth is oot there!

Bugger! I just created an account as David Duchovny and posted a review and a pic of Daves balls and then de-activated the account thinking that it'd stay. It didn't. :(

Do you want me to PM you Dave's balls Barry? They're fucking epic.

Can't believe I didn't discover this sooner, I was eating lunch whilst reading the stories and nearly choked on one of my rolls. Brilliant.

Too many 'lol' moments to pick out one but the best part of it is how Leigh Griffiths just goes along with it all such is his fear (?) of the gaffer. I for one hope Dundee get promoted now, the Age Of Jocky sounds too good to miss.

Kudos sir, fucking 'Barry' work.

This.

I only gave this thread a read because I seen someone posted in the RTBC thread on General Nonsense about it.

Absolute genius and can't wait for the next installment.

Been a while since I nipped down to the Div 1 forum. The link to the REAL Leigh Griffiths was sent by email from a Dundee supporting pal, top fucking quality, after a murder day at work, it has certainly brightened my day! :lol:

Been a while since I nipped down to the Div 1 forum. The link to the REAL Leigh Griffiths was sent by email from a Dundee supporting pal, top fucking quality, after a murder day at work, it has certainly brightened my day! laugh.gif

Good stuff. Word seems to be spreading a wee bit. 180+ fans on Facebook, and it's been mentioned/linked on a few other football sites now. The off-shoot Jocky Twitter has 50+ followers biggrin.gif

One daft post has fairly snowballed!

Archived