The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that derrydode's faither in the bobblehat behind Jocky there? Classy.

Edit: In the first half tonight I did wave and shout: 'Hiya Leigh! Hiya pal!' everytime Dundee had a corner. I doubt he heard me though, and I had to stop when the wife hissed at me. :(

DundeeBarry hats off to you mate. fecking funny shit!

I've let aw the scots lads i know over here in western Australia know about your blog and its made the rounds on hibs.net. I look forward to your updates.

Comment on the BBC blog -

Hiya freestylepumper! Hiya pal!

Pope Jocky isnae worried about yer pal Perry Mason. I'll set Malone an ye, and then it'll be Thundercats HOOOOO!!!!

Telt

cool.giflaugh.gif

Hmmm somehow the whole REAL Leigh Griffiths has passed by freestylepumper. He posts in a very familiar style. I think he's Dublinjag.

On the BBC freestylepumper said....

What a waste of time this is. Hope you are going to enjoy your trip to Somerset Par on Wednesday where you are HATED. Perhaps got omething to do with when yo stormed off the park after blowing a 2 nil lead last time you visited. You will be taking pelters and I can't wait to be hearing. Stevo and big McGown on his debut more of the same this time and you won't be so lucky with the goalie dropping the ball this time. It will be WELCOME TO HELL for you

and on here Dublinjag said

Glasgow Central to Cartsdyke. The worst train journey in the world. No jacks on board, either. Passengers treated like scum. Get on the back carriage as you'll have to piss out the train door when it stops at Bishopton.

Seaside leagues for Morton the sooner the better. I'd rather go to Alloa.

Perry Mason indeed.

There must be a new blog entry today Baz?

It's a work in progress, more-or-less complete. I've been pretty busy of late, but I'll try and get it finished and posted by the end of the day.

Hmmm somehow the whole REAL Leigh Griffiths has passed by freestylepumper. He posts in a very familiar style. I think he's Dublinjag.

Perry Mason indeed.

Some good detective work threre, archie. For some reason I visualised you puffing on a pipe as you typed that out.

Get Dublinjag telt, pal.

It's a work in progress, more-or-less complete. I've been pretty busy of late, but I'll try and get it finished and posted by the end of the day.

Did you recieve another offer to ghost write another blog or the like of another player? Or the heroic tale of Gary Harkin's barber team?

Pope Jocky adorns the Dens Park faithful, atop his pope mobile (which is slightly out of shot):

jockythepopeadornedthde.png

laugh.gif Yas!

The images on this thread have been utterly brilliant. It hadn't crossed my mind to feature Pope Jocky again (he was only in it for BOA-BY FU-CKIN' MALLLLLLLCOLM's arrival at Dens), but on the strength of the images his appearance has inspired I'll have to try and work him back into the story.

laugh.gif Yas!

The images on this thread have been utterly brilliant. It hadn't crossed my mind to feature Pope Jocky again (he was only in it for BOA-BY FU-CKIN' MALLLLLLLCOLM's arrival at Dens), but on the strength of the images his appearance has inspired I'll have to try and work him back into the story.

Why stop at the pope?

I mean, Klimpl must be from a former communist country ( I dunno, is he?), and Stalin had a tache to rival Jocky.....

March 2nd in the Falkirk Stadium home dressing room, Scotland vs Ajzerbaijan. We're stripped and receiving instruction from Billy Stark. I'm on the bench, but Stark has told me he intends on getting me involved at some point. As we file out into the tunnel, Dundee United striker David Goodwillie pulls me to one side.

'Here mate, what the f**k was all that about the other week? One minute we're doing sprints and passing exercises, the next Eddie Malone comes flying in wearing his pants and waving a big fucking knife! We all shat ourselves! Worse yet, when we get out on the street your boss comes at me screaming something about Panthro from the Thundercats! He's off his rocker!'

'Aye, erm, sorry about that mate. Hope you're ok, that was some clothesline you got hit with. All the best, man. Have a good game.'

We shake hands and head out on to the pitch. As I take my place in the dugout I look around the ground. There's about 2,500 here, not bad for this kind of fixture. A flag behind the goal catches my eye, a big saltire with the words 'WHA'S IN CHERGE HERE?' printed on it. Good God. A topless man with a megaphone is shouting, 'LEIGH! HIYA PAL! HIYA!' and waving frantically. The boss has come to see me.

-------------------------

After the game a handful of players from the east coast are driven home in a mini bus. By the time we're half way home the lads are dozing off. The silence is rudely interrupted by David Goodwillie shouting, 'HOLY f**k! IT CAN'T BE!' and recoiling from the window in horror.

Jocky's flying alongside the minibus at 70mph. Topless and wielding his trusty megaphone, he gestures for someone to open a window so we can hear him. He flies close.

'Goodwillie ya fucking mind-cripple, see when we're in the SPL next year, you're fucking claimed! I'll have you stuffed and mounted on a plinth in meh gairden ya c**t! You'll look braw next to Jocky's monkey puzzle tree! Wha's in cherge here?'

:lol:

The people on the Facebook site who appear to believe Leigh writes the blog really worry me...

:lol:

It's unreal.

The blog is fantastic but some of the sideshow stuff going on is just as funny like the folk who think it actually is Leigh.

Some of these images are superb as well.

Archived