The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was quite a spectacle. Jocky Scott flying in reverse with his jetpack and singing the Beastie Boys, our manager chasing him after him in a rage and out assistant manager pedalling furiously on his tricycle in a pink romper suit shouting the catchphrases of his favourite wrestlers.

and the cat with the jet pack had me roaring with laughter, the ending had me welling up!

It's only a mental blog which makes little or no sense, but by God it fair reels you in! Jocky can't go!

Looking forward to the tales of hospitality tomorrow. Dundeebarry and half the posters from dundee-mad. Apparently the main stand was rocking for the first time in years.

Doubt Leigh would have been sent through to the lounges if he was suspended, would have been classic if he had. Hopefully there was plenty "Hiya Coco, Hiya pal's" tho'.

Looking forward to the tales of hospitality tomorrow. Dundeebarry and half the posters from dundee-mad. Apparently the main stand was rocking for the first time in years.

Doubt Leigh would have been sent through to the lounges if he was suspended, would have been classic if he had. Hopefully there was plenty "Hiya Coco, Hiya pal's" tho'.

dammit was in the captain's lounge today and peppered "hiya X, hiya pal" and "teckle" into every conversation. even shouted "whaurs Jocky's tippex" at BB when he drove past .

didn't know i was in the presence of greatness.

At work today everytime I turn and see someone I've been saying 'Hiya x, Hiya pal' and when I got asked to do something I'm like 'Wha's in cherge here?' and 'Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas, That's what ehm talkin' aboot!' I told them all to read the blog, hardly any of them will but it's pure teckle. Although, half the people in my work now think I'm away with it. laugh.gif

Got in the taxi and the three of us all said 'Hiya driver, hiya pal' Quality.

biggrin.gif Brilliant stuff again Barry. It's a sign of how invested one has become that the end even had me a little sad.

The french stuff was tremendous.

im actually very sad

im gna read it again in the morning and see if im as sad when sober

im sure i will be however

this CANT be the end not like this :(

I haven't heard from dundeebarry since he went to the hospitality yesterday. Ordinarily this wouldn't concern me, but everything's different now...

I think Brannan's got him.

I haven't heard from dundeebarry since he went to the hospitality yesterday. Ordinarily this wouldn't concern me, but everything's different now...

He'll be bound and gagged in Brannan's lair, apple in mouth, twitching nervously as Bob strides around the candle-lit gloom wearing a mankini. The pungent stench of sex hangs heavy in the air.

He'll be bound and gagged in Brannan's lair, apple in mouth, twitching nervously as Bob strides around the candle-lit gloom wearing a mankini. The pungent stench of sex hangs heavy in the air.

tip-ex everywhere:ph34r:

dammit was in the captain's lounge today and peppered "hiya X, hiya pal" and "teckle" into every conversation. even shouted "whaurs Jocky's tippex" at BB when he drove past .

didn't know i was in the presence of greatness.

I was in the Captain's Lounge too. Had a cracking day out with my family. The food, drink and hospitality was top class, and Dundee played very well. Good game. I must take my lass to the game more often - she's been up to Dens with me twice this season and we've won both times. She far prefers the leather seats and comforts of the hospitality section to the Derry, but appreciates that it's not "the real deal" and football's not all about tasty minature steak pies and cups of tea at half time.

I didn't meet the lads from the High Corner. They were in a different lounge and were seated in the lower part of the stand. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them giving it big licks though, they were giving it laldy with the songs and celebrations each time we scored. I believe one of the guys my brother and I know was turfed out at half time for going a bit too baws oot! Go on yourself, Marko wink.gif

I was a wee bit worried about being rumbled as the crazy fool who was writing all sorts of nonsense about the club yesterday. I actually heard someone asking wha was in cherge at one point. While this filled me with mirth and joy, it also made me fear for my safety. If Boaby Brannan caught wind of my presence I'd have been taken into the bowels of Dens and punished in the sexy fashion Fife Saint suggested. Fine by me like, but I was there with my nearest and dearest and didn't want to put shame on the family.

After the game a couple of players came into the longe to mingle and sign autographs. We were at the table by the bar, and as Derek "Soapy" Soutar stood close by to get a Coke my wee bro went into hysterics and suggested we should ask him about washing Jocky's balls. He was swiftly telt to shut the f**k up, and ended the day by giving me a cuddy back out to the taxi that whisked us off to the Hawkhill Tavern for the post-match bevy. Good times.

Had a dream last nigh that Leigh Griffiths scored a last minute winner to win us the title at Inverness on the last day of the season.

The whole Dundee stand started chanting "Hiya Leigh, hiya pal". As Leigh came over to celebrate with the fans he was screaming "WHO'S IN CHERGE HERE?"

I kid you not.

Had a dream last nigh that Leigh Griffiths scored a last minute winner to win us the title at Inverness on the last day of the season.

The whole Dundee stand started chanting "Hiya Leigh, hiya pal". As Leigh came over to celebrate with the fans he was screaming "WHO'S IN CHERGE HERE?"

I kid you not.

It's not happening, cunto.

I kid you not.

Sweet hairy Gary Harkins, my own dreams have been invaded by similar scenes. Seriously. This thing's going to peak when Griffiths scores an important goal and lifts his top up to reveal a message along the lines of "wha's in cherge here?"

I was hopeful the boy wonder would appear at hospitality yesterday. While I wasn't prepared to take on ba' washer supreme Soapy Soutar, I would have pulled Leigh to one side and told him I was responsible for the fearsome blog that made his own look like the work of a disabled chimpanze. There might have been a bit of a scene, but I reckon my charm, good humour and a sharp blast of my cattle prod would've won him over. Given five minutes alone with the bold Griffiths I would have got him telt big-style and left him with the thought WIN IT FOR JOCKY ringing in his ears.

I get the feeling our dreams may yet become reality, Dee4Life1893. May Jocky have mercy on our souls.

'Jocky's done here, pal. Gemme's up the poley. Eh ken eh've been hanging aboot this past couple o' days like gettin' punted didnae matter, but it did.

Is it worrying that i found this to be really touching?

I'm running out of superlatives for the blog Barry, just unbelievable stuff. Hilarious patter.

Archived