The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

People on the train to Dingwall talking about Jocky's Tipex laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Caused much confusion on Jim Traynor's show a few minutes ago - someone had texted in "Hiya Jim, hiya pal!"

Brilliant! biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Man, I wish I'd heard that on Traynor's show. Great stuff.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.bbc.co.uk...nor_27_03_2010/

That's the link for yesterday's show, don't know when the call occurred however. Maybe someone that listened yesterday'll be able to know roughly when the text came in?

Cheers, GTID. Judging by Drunken Hobo's post that mentioned it, I would guess it's on around the 45/50 minute mark of the show. I've got it on just now.

edit - 23:58 into it, John from Dundee - "Hiya Jim, hiya pal!" laugh.gif

I was reading this on the train yesterday and convulsing mightily. From now on I'm reading it at home.

I was reading it down at the club and had tears streaming down my face when it transpired that Jocky was in the Deewok costume. Folk must have thought I was mental.

I'll be reading at home now too.

Jim Traynor - TELT!

laugh.gifcool.gif

Well done indeed to whoever sent that text to Traynor's show. Great stuff.

Off the Ball's got to be next. Stuart Cosgrove called me a "superannunated fanny" on the We Are Perth website the other week. If anyone can be arsed, please join me in sending their lovely radio show text messages saying "Hiya Stuart and Tam, hiya pals!" They should probably be asked the million dollar question, "Wha's in cherge here?" too.

I'll give you "superannuated fanny" ya tractor driving c**t.

Went onto the 'We Are Perth' site and couldn't believe just exactly how bitter Cosgrove is. It's astonishing, his wit is worse online than it is on Off The Ball. It's like he is on a constant onslaught against Dundee that would even put Miles or EL to shame.

I shan't hear a word against Dr Cosgrove.

Not a word.

Here's a word for the good Doctor - cunto.

And here's one for you, my man - cunto.

Do you remember that time you asked me if I wanted to play doctors and nurses with you, WendyWho? You came in wearing a nurses uniform and asked me to stick my "thermometer" somewhere I dare not repeat on this fine forum.

Do you remember that, WendyWho?

Here's a word for the good Doctor - cunto.

And here's one for you, my man - cunto.

Do you remember that time you asked me if I wanted to play doctors and nurses with you, WendyWho? You came in wearing a nurses uniform and asked me to stick my "thermometer" somewhere I dare not repeat on this fine forum.

Do you remember that, WendyWho?

I genuinely don't know how to respond to that.

Ugh.

I think, in this case, everyone loses.

I need to wash my mind's eye.

Au contraire, cock-stroke. I feel as if I've started the week in fine style here. I'm strutting about the office like a champion.

If anyone can be arsed, please join me in sending their lovely radio show text messages saying "Hiya Stuart and Tam, hiya pals!"

We should all send a "Hiya Stuart, Hiya Pal" en masse at a specified time. :)

We should all send a "Hiya Stuart, Hiya Pal" en masse at a specified time. smile.gif

Far be it for me to encourage such outrageous behaviour, but you can contact the show by the following means -

Via text while show is on air: 80295

Emails can be sent via the form at the bottom of this page -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/tv_and_radio/7133168.stm

The show's on from 11:30 to 13:30 on Saturday.

I'll be bombarding the email address with a fine blend of "Jockyese" and vile abuse from 11:30 until around 12:30. I'll then continue the assault from the luxury of the hospitality suite at Dens where I'll be enjoying some good tucker and hunners o' booze with my family. My wee brother informs me a squad of guys from the High Corner will also be present. As we know a couple of them we'll be well placed to organise a barrage of texts along the lines of -

"Hiya Stuart, hiya pal!"

"Wha's in cherge here, Cowan?"

and of course

"I'll have you killed ya fat banger. Telt!"

Au contraire, cock-stroke. I feel as if I've started the week in fine style here. I'm strutting about the office like a champion.

A green dot for that?

This place has gone mad.

Far be it for me to encourage such outrageous behaviour, but you can contact the show by the following means -

Via text while show is on air: 80295

Emails can be sent via the form at the bottom of this page -

http://news.bbc.co.u...dio/7133168.stm

The show's on from 11:30 to 13:30 on Saturday.

I'll be bombarding the email address with a fine blend of "Jockyese" and vile abuse from 11:30 until around 12:30. I'll then continue the assault from the luxury of the hospitality suite at Dens where I'll be enjoying some good tucker and hunners o' booze with my family. My wee brother informs me a squad of guys from the High Corner will also be present. As we know a couple of them we'll be well placed to organise a barrage of texts along the lines of -

"Hiya Stuart, hiya pal!"

"Wha's in cherge here, Cowan?"

and of course

"I'll have you killed ya fat banger. Telt!"

Bear in mind that they all need to be suffixed "from Jocky in Dundee"

Archived