• 1 month later...
You know when someone comes on here late on a Friday night and pretends to post pished?

The boy from Channel 4 news has been tweeting his train journey up to Glasgow for the OF game tomorrow.

3e877fe3edcbf17f288f6d80e6bc0f3f.jpg

Incredible levels of paranoia in the replies.

CODE BLUE, change the codes. Hes found the curtains one.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Wings Over Scotland has been suspended.

Pacific Quay style protest outside Twitter HQ?

Getting suspended for that is ludicrous but he is a fcuking moron on Twitter at times.

• 1 month later...

Not been following too closely, but Gary Lineker seems to have offended most of the right leaning knuckle dragger types via the medium of Twitter. Fair play to him.

Edited by Ross.

8 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Not been following too closely, but Gary Linekar seems to have offended most of the right leaning knuckle dragger types via the medium of Twitter. Fair play to him.

You know that your doing a good job when the sun demands your sacking. 

Gary Lineker and Lilly Allen come across as decent people in a swathe of bigotry and racism.  

I realise we have our share of fruit loops on here - trolling usually - but there are people on Twitter openly espousing as racist views as you could imagine.  It's staggering.

Gary Lineker and Lilly Allen come across as decent people in a swathe of bigotry and racism.  

I realise we have our share of fruit loops on here - trolling usually - but there are people on Twitter openly espousing as racist views as you could imagine.  It's staggering.

It's embarrassing, today's daily mail made me realise how facist, racist and disrespectful the UK seems to have become since brexit.

An article on a child who has been rejected for Asylum has comments wishing death, demanding he is left behind, and taking joy.

Is that really how low we, as a race have become?

It's embarrassing, today's daily mail made me realise how facist, racist and disrespectful the UK seems to have become since brexit.

An article on a child who has been rejected for Asylum has comments wishing death, demanding he is left behind, and taking joy.

Is that really how low we, as a race have become?

It is.
I posted elsewhere the comments after a lorry killed an asylum seeker in Calais. They would turn you're stomach.