Div capitulated to pressure from Mumsnet in the Daily Record, shortly after their Am I Being Unreasonable Or... thread was taken over by P&B regulars to the extent that it made the pages of Private Eye. It was this website’s finest moment.
Would you be able to point me in the direction of... well, any of this? I'd heard of the P&B v Mumsnet beef before, but didn't realise it reached that level.

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Div capitulated to pressure from Mumsnet in the Daily Record, shortly after their Am I Being Unreasonable Or... thread was taken over by P&B regulars to the extent that it made the pages of Private Eye. It was this website’s finest moment.

I thought they both agreed to try to calm things down when Mumsnet sent out a suicide bomber to get her tits out and P+B nearly drowned in jism. 

26 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Would you be able to point me in the direction of... well, any of this? I'd heard of the P&B v Mumsnet beef before, but didn't realise it reached that level.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNRvuzRqah-ACJR3NnD0N6THSTbDAA%3A1570051161231&source=hp&ei=WRSVXa-oC4PDlwTTspBg&q=pie+and+bovril+mumsnet&oq=pie+and+bovril+mum&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.0i22i30.1281.6736..7983...0.0..0.115.1355.16j2......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i131j0j35i39.7UWTxVVm8iw#spf=1570051170090

Gotta love google

15 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I thought they both agreed to try to calm things down when Mumsnet sent out a suicide bomber to get her tits out and P+B nearly drowned in jism. 

There was a Celtic fan used to post here a few years ago, she had a daft name like Celtic Ghirl xxx1888 or something and got a bit of stick in general on here, for some reason I can't remember she posted a spoiler with a picture of herself under the reveal and it turns out she was pretty attractive. 

She then had a plethora of creeps stalking her about the forum, following/adding her as a friend at random and she mentioned one or two rather impersonal DM's as well.

I can't recall seeing her post in a good 3 or 4 years at least, probably creeped out by the various middle aged guys old enough to be her dad sleazing over her.

Indeed. And now he's been reduced to travelling around the country in a dodgy looking unlicensed van handing out Freddo Frogs.

There was a Celtic fan used to post here a few years ago, she had a daft name like Celtic Ghirl xxx1888 or something and got a bit of stick in general on here, for some reason I can't remember she posted a spoiler with a picture of herself under the reveal and it turns out she was pretty attractive. 
She then had a plethora of creeps stalking her about the forum, following/adding her as a friend at random and she mentioned one or two rather impersonal DM's as well.
I can't recall seeing her post in a good 3 or 4 years at least, probably creeped out by the various middle aged guys old enough to be her dad sleazing over her.

Shes no gonnae shag you mate.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

She was an utter pogrom of a Poster if I remember correctly.

28 minutes ago, Swarley said:
5 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Indeed. And now he's been reduced to travelling around the country in a dodgy looking unlicensed van handing out Freddo Frogs.

That whole episode with the van should be used as a public service advert warning kids not to speak to strangers.