Bit of a latecomer to this. Signed up very recently. Any tips on who to follow for music news? Such as upcoming tours etc.

Follow the bands, obviously, and @gettothefront is a good one - they're usually on the ball.

Cheers. I'm slowly building a wee list of people to follow. Already had to punt a few who were recommended to me for doing my nut in with inane 'banter'.

I do a rare line in stalking Eric Joyce. Just saying likes...

@Craigyc82

Started Twitter recently and started following a few of the guys on here and got my first follower cool.gif (FFCGAV). In two months I've made a grand total of two tweets though, so don't expect much from me. BigBairn8 is the name I'm going to make an effort to tweet more. Old Firm and Eric Joyce hater (the latter who I follow for some bizarre reason)

Edited by ditots

Been on twitter for a wee while but made my first tweet tonight.

Following people like Zonal Marking, Opta Stats and FourFourTwo as well as a lot of NFL related people. Pro Football Zap is my only follower so far and that was before I even tweeted..

Been on twitter for a wee while but made my first tweet tonight.

Following people like Zonal Marking, Opta Stats and FourFourTwo as well as a lot of NFL related people. Pro Football Zap is my only follower so far and that was before I even tweeted..

What's your Twitter name GS?

Piers Morgan really does come across as an utter w****r. Alan Sugar a bit less so. But Morgan does my head in, all he does is pathetically wind up footballers and slag off others for having less followers than him.

He was giving out prizes in order to get himself two million followers. Which in fairness, is a lot of followers, but considering all he does is troll football players and retweet his guests, it's almost a miracle. An utterly dreadful man.

He was giving out prizes in order to get himself two million followers. Which in fairness, is a lot of followers, but considering all he does is troll football players and retweet his guests, it's almost a miracle. An utterly dreadful man.

I noticed that. A few footballers were in there taking the piss out of him for that.

Started Twitter recently and started following a few of the guys on here and got my first follower cool.gif (FFCGAV). In two months I've made a grand total of two tweets though, so don't expect much from me. BigBairn8 is the name I'm going to make an effort to tweet more. Old Firm and Eric Joyce hater (the latter who I follow for some bizarre reason)

8)

Piers Morgan really does come across as an utter w****r. Alan Sugar a bit less so. But Morgan does my head in, all he does is pathetically wind up footballers and slag off others for having less followers than him.

He's constantly crawling up the arse of RVP which is cringeworthy, also a couple of weeks he was slagging over Wenger for being a shite manager and now hes the best thing since sliced bread since they have won 4 on the bounce.

Another thing that pisses me off is whenever Arsenal score he tweets "BOOM". What age are you Piers....12?