Actually no. I think this is genuine. From my experience of seeing both bands, the Black Lips are genuine loose cannons, whereas Titus Andronicus would dearly like to be a bit dangerous.

Fair enough, I don;'t even know the bands. I guess I'm just overly cynical when I see twitter spats from performers.

Keep us posted. ;)

Actually no. I think this is genuine. From my experience of seeing both bands, the Black Lips are genuine loose cannons, whereas Titus Andronicus would dearly like to be a bit dangerous.

It's the new Neil Young vs Lynard Skynyrd. Are the Black Lips raging redneck racists?

It's the new Neil Young vs Lynard Skynyrd. Are the Black Lips raging redneck racists?

They would certainly appear to be playing the Skynyrd role in this joust. And, like then, I think it'll turn out alright.

Craig Pringle wants to organise a Twitter night out. Make it happen, Craig.

All conversation should be banned, communication via tweets only. So you'll have to find pubs where the bar staff are on Twitter!

I hardly ever use twitter because I'm too lazy to bother with it, but I sent this pic of a couple boys in my year at school into Full-Kit Wankers:

attachicon.giffkw1.png

Surely they have to tweet this piece of dece? Just look at them. :lol:

:lol:

Not sure if you'll get a RT though. Think they normally try and get wankers that are in public.

Wished Gregory Tade all the best on his move to Transylvania, told him to pack some garlic. Said he didn't like it, and that maybe he the vampire! Spooky!

Edited by jagfox

Still following all these random people I never even followed, does anyone know how to stop it? Sick of going on and unfollowing people all the time. I went on once too and I had two tweets in Russian?? Maybe my accounts hacked.

Just change your password mate, that might help?