• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What are you supposed to call it? The SPFLPL?

Spfl will do fine, if premiership only then premiership will be fine to get it up the epl. Just watch u don't get sued.

Spfl will do fine, if premiership only then premiership will be fine to get it up the epl. Just watch u don't get sued.

It's the Premier League in England, they ditched the Premiership title a while ago.

Why not just simply. Scottish Premiership

It's the Premier League in England, they ditched the Premiership title a while ago.

Why not just simply. Scottish Premiership

They've still got the naming rights for the premiership tho, and sued someone pretty recently for using it.

Couple of years back I was watching the Falkirk Hibs SC semi final and Danny Handling comes off the bench at 3-0 Falkirk. I'd been to Easter Road a few times that season and in every match Handling was subbed on and had no effect on the game whatsoever. I tweeted this thought (without tagging the guy) and needless to say they went on and won the game, Handling playing pretty well. I look back at my timeline to see the notifications piling in from Hibs fans: "He done no bad today though eh", "Good prospect needs more game time", "Don't get on the back of your own players".

Turns out Danny Handling had searched his own name after the game and RT'd me to show everyone how to prove the haters wrong. Hibs fans were rising to it thinking I was a Hibee, and when I revealed that I was indeed a Don, they were quick with the "oh who knocked you out this year haha".

In conclusion, Danny Handling is a wee fanny and caused me to get some Twitter slagging from Hibees. I boo him every time I'm watching Hibs.

What are you supposed to call it? The SPFLPL?

No such league m9

Ladbrokes Premiership

Ladbrokes Championship

Ladbrokes League One

Ladbrokes League Two

Edited by itzdrk

• 2 weeks later...