f**k YOU

What does "we are the people" actually mean by the way? The last time I looked, we're all people(although you zombies fairly stretch it I'll admit). Is it supposed to be some form of put down or is it a secret thing, like those daft handshakes the masons do? To the rest of us it doesn't mean a thing. I'd understand if it were something like proud to be a bear, or what not.

c***s gotta be at it.

If he is it is deep cover... even though that account is recent, an early tweet gives his previous one.

Ian Campbell @IanCamp16536626

16 Mar

People writing in to BBC complaining about coverage of the new* Bob Hope* obviously didn't realize BBC is run by Protestant hating bigots

Fucking hell.

It's genuinely frightening that people like this actually exist.

I'd like to believe this is all parody. Sadly I know these daft c***s are real. If we continue at this rate of evolution I'll believe we will be back at primordial sludge come seventy years in the future

Why are The Rangers fans such cretins?

As they love the attention, it's generally the reason they start supporting The Rangers

It's a self-esteem issue. Cretins like to join in with other cretins to affirm their life choices, particularly if their other life choices are best described as 'failure'.

I don't think it would be a hugely ambitious statement to assume that an orange walk doesn't have many doctors, lawyers or accountants.

Following the posting of that fuds twitter account I went looking through his followers and their followers and found them all just as bad if not worse. All racist, bigoted and utterly retarded.

Terry Christian has played an absolute blinder, winding up every idiotic Rangers fan on the planet. He didn't even have to try.

His latest tweet: just to get things straight - I have nothing against Rangers fans - I've met loads in Manchester and I always buy a Big Issue off them

:lol: