I've started with Twitter for the first time, mainly to try and 'network' for a blog I have just started, so we will see how it goes! If anyone fancies following me the link is in my sig. Cheers!

I've started with Twitter for the first time, mainly to try and 'network' for a blog I have just started, so we will see how it goes! If anyone fancies following me the link is in my sig. Cheers!

Post your Twitter name mate, so I don't have to power up my 40 year old laptop in order to see your sig. Cheers.

Post your Twitter name mate, so I don't have to power up my 40 year old laptop in order to see your sig. Cheers.

Haha, @PerennialUnder, there is a link to my blog on my Twitter as well. Cheers!

Alright boys! ;-)

Aye it was me. I quoted the tweet adding his username. But I instantly shat it and deleted it.

He replied saying I was scum and ended up saying he was going to sue me. Never mind the original tweet or the 80 odd folk that RT'd it.

Still shiteing it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright boys! ;-)

Aye it was me. I quoted the tweet adding his username. But I instantly shat it and deleted it.

He replied saying I was scum and ended up saying he was going to sue me. Never mind the original tweet or the 80 odd folk that RT'd it.

Still shiteing it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

put me down for a tenner for your defence fund.