.@itzdrk like that. If you lead a tweet with a user or group of users handle(s), only those who follow all those users will see it on their timeline. Adding a character before the first handle means everyone who follows you will see it.

He must be mentally ill*, going by some of his actions in the past.

*no stigma intended

His "dating site" account is testament to that. As is his insistence that an independent Scotland launch pre-emptive military action on Germany and Japan to prevent them obtaining nuclear weapons.

The two missing girls in Edinburgh that have now been found has reminded me of something I read on here years ago. I think it was busta nut that had commented on another missing girl (that was eventually found) that she was probably at a party getting pumped. The abuse he got on twitter was hilarious

The two missing girls in Edinburgh that have now been found has reminded me of something I read on here years ago. I think it was busta nut that had commented on another missing girl (that was eventually found) that she was probably at a party getting pumped. The abuse he got on twitter was hilarious

Genuine question: Any names or ages of said girls? Which part of the City?

Genuine question: Any names or ages of said girls? Which part of the City?

Yeah it's on the daily record website. They are 14 and 15 and found in gracemount safe and well. Their names are on the daily record website

Don't worry sjc, she wasn't found on your boat

You always think the worst of me Rico! :P

:lol: it read a bit like he was worried.

I genuinely was.....my ex has two young girls that I still care deeply about.

Melodramatic as it sounds now....it's just that initial irrational fear that hits you.

Yeah it's on the daily record website. They are 14 and 15 and found in gracemount safe and well. Their names are on the daily record website

Cheers mate.....just seen it.

Guest honestrae95

Busta's tweet is still my favourite of all time. Tremendous! Edited by honestrae95

Hyde FC were the worst team ever in the Conference last year but their Twitter account was the best of any football team as they took the piss out of themselves even when they got pumped every week.

They haven't stopped.

This is tonight.

Hyde FC Official @hydefclive · 16m
Not long till kick off,unfortunately we have a team of predominantly trialist so will have to use pseudonyms again

Hyde FC Official @hydefclive · 13m
George Michael,Humphrey bogart,Arnold Schwarzenegger,Clark gable,ron Jeremy,tom hanks,Patrick Swayze,Anthony Hopkins.austin powers

Hyde FC Official @hydefclive · 11m
Humphrey Bogart starts today "Of all the football clubs in all the world he chose to come to Hyde"

Hyde FC Official @hydefclive · 9m
Ron Jeremy is the first player to have a shot inside the box no surprise there.

Hyde FC Official @hydefclive · 3m
Corner to Hyde Patrick Swayze shouts for someone else to take it "Nobody puts baby on corners"

They played last Saturday and had the same problem with trialists.

They ended up in the papers.

Hyde-FC.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/hyde-fc-win-twitter-hilarious-3921483

After replying to the first 4 folk my phone went mental. Had to turn it aff

I've only ever managed anything similar to that on one occasion. During the Marine A case I responded to some EDL lass who was saying he should be considered a hero. Went to bed and woke up to 40 notifications of utter right wing seethe. Edited by mrcat1990

• 3 weeks later...

I can't decide if @TotallyManU is a piss take or not. I'd like to think it is...

"Dipping into my own funds to get a flight to Madrid to find out more about the Di Maria transfer for you..."

Certainly hope it's real.