He looks the polar opposite of what I ever thought he would.

Same

He looks like a hippy, I always had him down as a really clever looking guy, bit boring

Looks like he sits about smoking joints and petting cats all day, like a really shite older jakey version of Paolo Nutini

• 2 weeks later...

Considering stepping back from Twitter as I just tweet a stream of complete rubbish, most of it pretty embarrassing,

That would be very disappointing. One of the ones i quite enjoy on twitter.

I don't go on Twitter as often as some people so I feel like I miss out on a fair amount of stuff, it definitely feels like the kind of thing you have to look at constantly otherwise you fall behind on the latest Twitter scandals or stories. I try to keep it going for my blog but I've never found it as engaging as Facebook (mainly because you can't go on long rants as much).

Disappointed to find out that man of the people Dave. Was neither wearing a blue shirt at the time nor were his sleeves rolled up. I don't know who to trust anymore, it's like up is down

Edited by itzdrk

Some random called kingbillyWATP (think he was maybe a rangers fan, can't confirm) was calling me obsessed yesterday after a tweet about cheering on hibs even tho rangers were on my coupon.

It had no hashtags or rt's or anything. Baffled as to how he even saw it, must have been searching for any tweet just to argue, yet it was me who was obsessed. Bizarre stuff.

Edited by Tamdunk