22 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

There is an exceptionally weird vibe from that tattle website and I am all for it. Haven't come across vonny Moyes for a long time but back in the day there was a definite "did ye aye" atmosphere around everything she came out with. The person in every uni seminar with a lot to say of zero substance as well 

Literally never heard of her. WTF

Screenshot_20201228-190226_Twitter.jpg

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Gutter Graham Spiers plumbing the depths yet again:

I knew Kerr Spiers - the daft Graham's auld man.  He was a Baptist minister and - even allowing for that - would never have let silly wee Graham to get off with drawing a parallel between Protestantism and Puritanism.

2 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

Spiers shore-horning presbyterianism into a football article? well I never.....

The thing is, listening to the pod, if anything it’s meant as praise as opposed to criticism. However what that stupid c**t Spiers continually fails to grasp is that it’s totally irrelevant. There’s less and less chance of the religious element ever being eradicated if gutter journos like him or Heggarty persist in casually throwing it into the equation.

As far as Jim McLean’s concerned, he and his brothers had lengthy careers and achievements in Scottish football which would easily have provided more than enough relevant content.

23 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

The thing is, listening to the pod, if anything it’s meant as praise as opposed to criticism. However what that stupid c**t Spiers continually fails to grasp is that it’s totally irrelevant. There’s less and less chance of the religious element ever being eradicated if gutter journos like him or Heggarty persist in casually throwing it into the equation.

As far as Jim McLean’s concerned, he and his brothers had lengthy careers and achievements in Scottish football which would easily have provided more than enough relevant content.

Please tell me you only listened to the excerpt and don't pay to listen to his pish.