On 20/01/2024 at 15:45, EH75 said:

Any P&B'ers ever considered getting a breast augmentation so they could have their own set to play with? 

Also, this bloke apparently lives "next door" to a pedophile? Interesting street parties round West Calder way... 

Good on him

On 20/01/2024 at 15:45, EH75 said:

Any P&B'ers ever considered getting a breast augmentation so they could have their own set to play with? 

Also, this bloke apparently lives "next door" to a pedophile? Interesting street parties round West Calder way... 

I used to work with a guy who lived in West Calder, not the baldie with the tits though.

I feel the story has several unlikely points. Breast implants cost £3-8000 in the UK, according to the NHS website. I found a calculator on a legal firm website for criminal injuries compensation - you can find it here https://www.winstonsolicitors.co.uk/new-cica-calculator

Assuming the brick didn’t hit him he could have claimed mental health problems for several years to make £6,200. Is that likely? A brick through the window? If he’d been hit in the head causing permanent brain injury he’d be entitled to more but I think he original post might have mentioned it if he had serious brain trauma.

Even allowing for this, can you simple slap your cash on the table and demand breast implants from a surgeon? I doubt a doctor would refer you and I’m sure that private surgeons would have to do an assessment of some kind before operating on someone. If his compo claims were real then he’s either got a medical history of mental illness and/or brain injury, surely that would mean a responsible doctor would refuse to treat.

I suppose he could have gone abroad to have it done. My mum worked with someone years ago who took a fortnight off, went to Thailand and got a full sex change surgery. He subsequently was sectioned and later went back to living as a man - very sad story tbh, no doctor in the UK would have given him this surgery given his condition.

It’s probably more likely this is all confected and the pictures are doctored, are of someone else or are of someone with false breasts. 

Tune in for my eighteen part podcast series ‘West Calder Baldie with tits - real or imagined?’ Wherever you get your podcasts. Complete with adverts for mattresses and athletic greens.

34 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

I've been saving up for years and reckon I'm not far away from being able to pay a homeless man to get a pair of tits. 

I've got them now, I won't be hard to deal with.

On 19/01/2024 at 05:29, senorsoupe said:

Canadian twitter is experiencing a bizarre phenomenon in that bots are spamming people's feeds with fake news articles claiming that minor Canadian Celebrity Mary Berg has been arrested and her career is over or something (I haven't clicked on the links).

It's really bizarre because Mary Berg isn't even all that famous, she won a reality TV cooking show and ended up getting her own TV show but she's not exactly an A-lister.  

We're getting something similar now in Australia. A photo of Sam Kerr (the footballing goddess) apparently being arrested with a headline saying something about you'll never believe what she's done to be arrested. Its a piss poor photoshop of her head onto the photo and an obvious scam of some sort but you can guarantee it'll reel in a lot of the click bait fodder.