Why is her being 9 months pregnant relevant?

cause you can tell a woman's pregnant by her driving? Maybe a wee pink flashing light on the roof? No idea why it's relevant to their spat.

Besides pregnant women being allowed to drive without a seatbelt on of course

His twitter account has been suspended, but he is still seething on facebook :lol:

The Secret Plumber How not to give a f**k, wer u there?? No?! The (pregnant) lady (fatarse) was not driving... Therefore it is the supposed husband who should be driving "carefully" this was not followed... I am not a magician again my dear friend we would be more than happy to discuss this further???

Whether his driving was at fault is no longer the issue. His breakdown on Twitter and Facebook will provide companies with "how not to deal with the general public" training material for years.

I'd also assume this will be picked up by the press soon? Stock photo of husband and pregnant wife looking very angry whilst holding a wrench and some tap washers... He could have killed my baby... Secret Plumber refusing to comment...

tbf I'd alwaysd use the 'I was hacked' excuse. That's why I think convictions on social media are a farce, because it's pretty hard to prove beyond all doubt that it was actually the person making the comments.

Collymore having a bit of a breakdown on Twitter.

Receiving heaps of racist abuse from Liverpool fans apparently.

For someone who claims it doesn't bother him he sure did go on about it a lot on his radio shows on Talksport. Probably still does.

The site is obviously not worth the hassle so I don't understand why he doesn't just bin his account and let the racist muppets annoy someone else.